say something

"Okay I'm going to start the next video now." I said. Everyone nodded and looked toward the screen.

"Family is always and forever. Blood or not blood related." Hope said. She looked at the people around her and smiled. All of this brought everyone together. And she loved it, but she knew that once this was over she wouldn't see half of these people again. Ellie might even erase their memories so they don't remember any of this. Now she looked at everyone sadly. This would most likely be the last time she would see them. This would also be the last time she kissed Josie. She turned to Josie and kissed her. But not heatedly..lovingly. Josie kissed back but pulled away for breath a couples seconds later. She gave Hope a questioning look. Hope just smiled and kissed her forehead. Hope turned to Lizzie and pulled her into a hug. Lizzie hugged her back tightly even though she was confused. When Hope pulled back she smiled and brought both Lizzie and Josie into a hug. They stayed like that holding each other tightly as Ellie told everyone to go to bed.

I finally updated!! I've been working on this for a while but I couldn't figure out what video to use, which literally makes all of my chapters. So yeah thats why I took so long. Anyways love you all and hopefully I will get to post again next week.