𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Just wanna say beforehand, this chapter is over 4,000 words. The official LONGEST chapter so far. So grab a snack, sit somewhere comfy, and enjoy the chapter. **P.S. Most of this chapter is written in Isis' POV.
P.P.S. I lowkey don't like this chapter, but once again, everything that happens in each chapter will lead up to something. I want stuff to happen, but I don't want it all to happen too quickly.

3+ votes for chapter 7!

Oh yea, also mature content towards the end of this chapter.🔞

~

Bryson's POV
————

Isis and I continued to eat and talk and after awhile, Kordell came over to join us. Mainly cause he was hungry.

We decided to get going at around 12:20. Isis and I began packing stuff up and Kordell was just talking to Mariah, his soon to be bean.

"Nigga. Is you goin help or just stand there on yo phone?"

Kordell looked up from his phone. "Uh...did I bother you and Isis when y'all was eating and shit? No."

"Whatever Kordell. Just get in the car." I heard Mariah laugh and watched Kordell walk to my whip.

"Don't een pay him no attention ma. He just rude." He explained to her while walking off.

I shook my head and looked over at Isis who was laughing softly. "Whatchu laughing at?" I asked her.

"The both of y'all together just funny as hell, but hey I don't wanna be a bother. You can drop me off back home if you'd like. Ya know. I don't want you to get bored of hanging with me alllll dayyyy long."

"Who said you was bothering me? Kordell straight now since he got someone to talk to and the day just got started. We got more places to go. You're not boring either ma." I walked towards my car.

"I just feel like I'm such a nuisance sometimes...especially since you won't be getting no pussy on the first date either."

"You must keep forgetting that I know who you are. I know you don't rock that way." I popped the trunk and put everything back there and let Isis hand me what she was holding.

I closed the trunk and walked over and tried to open the door for her, but it was locked.

"Yo Kordell!" I yelled and pounded on the window.

"Open the fuck up!" Isis mocked from that Vee girl on Instagram.

Kordell rolled his window down slowly. "My fault fam." He unlocked the car from the inside and I opened the door for Isis.

I closed it and walked over to my side and got in starting the car.

"Yo cuz." Kordell spoke up from the back.

"What's good?" I locked the car and backed up and got back onto the main road.

"Nah never mind. It's not you that I need to talk to. Yo Isis."