𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Another long chapter people's! The official longest one EVER! So buckle up, grab a good ass snack, and enjoy this chapter. I had to make it long because it'll really establish the rest of the chapters since Bryson and Isis are OFFICIALLY in college now so goodbye Tennessee. This is the introductory chapter to all the college chaos that'll happen. New characters will be introduced from "Cast II" so if you skipped over that or simply don't remember what those characters look like then go back to that first, it'll definitely be a huge help. Sorry for the wait as well. Was stuck on typing this chapter for a lil minute, but please enjoy! Also, if you have any books you've written or are writing that you'd like me to read, leave the link to the book on my message board. I love y'all, thank you sm for everything!💗

P.S. I didn't really read over this all at one time so if there are errors, don't point them out. I'll fix it. xox

~

Bryson's POV
————

Today was one of the hardest days of my life.

Helping carry one side of the casket and then watching Kordell go under was a lot to take in.

My aunt was dispatched from the hospital in order to make it, but she'll be right back in there.

My mom told me that Isis' dad been visiting my aunt everyday which I think is real coo of him to do. I respect him for that.

Isis's uncle, aunt, and Mariah were there. Isis' dad wanted to come but didn't wanna cause more emotional stress and apparently helped pay for some of the funeral costs which again, is coo of him to do. I understand he feels bad.

Isis wasn't there. I was kinda sad about it considering I do miss ha lil' short ass, but we haven't seen each other in person since the incident. Would prolly be awkward.

Now that I'm about to go to college, it'll feel like I'm leaving so much behind.

Ma and pops are finally rekindling their relationship and I wanted Kordell to see my pops again, but unfortunately my dad had to see him in a casket.

The funeral was beautiful all in all and I saw a ton of family members ian seen since a jit.

I tried to remain chill cause Kordell and I talked about what would happen if one of us died before the other and he said if he went first, he would want me to be calm knowing that he's ok. He wouldn't want me to be sad.

Gotta do everything for my parents and Kordell now.

Ion wanna disappoint them.

Isis' POV
————

A little bit of time has passed. I didn't go to Kordell's funeral, but again, I saw most of it on Mariah's Snapchat story.

Right now I'm sitting at the airport half asleep waiting for our plane to Atlanta.

I looked over at Talia who had her AirPods in watching Tik Toks and looked over at my mom who was asleep laying her head on my dad, who was also knocked out.

I sighed and looked down at my phone and checked my Snapchat streaks with Taylor and saw her in the car with hella moving boxes on both sides of her.

Her move in day is tomorrow and her family decided it would just be cheaper to drive to Florida and take everything with them.

We had to be difficult and choose to fly to Atlanta, which isn't even that far, but the downside is that I'll basically have to buy everything once I get there to decorate my dorm.