𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

[lowercase intended]
pls read ;

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

hey ppls! sorry for the inactivity. a lot has been happening lately as you've been seeing in the news. just like basically everyone else, i'm out of school at the moment and plan on definitely updating more. i was considering making a chapter that correlates with what's been going on with covid-19 (or the coronavirus). 🦠

basically having bryson and isis go back home to tennessee due to the virus, but they just kinda moved into clark atlanta and i don't want things to be too confusing and hard to keep up with. but just know that i am fully aware of what is happening right now and it's super crazy, especially with how quickly it came over here to the united states.

i hope that everyone remains safe and healthy. make sure you stock up on food (toilet tissue is not that deep lmao). also make sure you get food with long shelf life like canned food. make sure you get water & also make sure if you need anything, you go to the grocery store early asf cause that's what's been working for my family and i.

shoutout to my fellow seniors in highschool and then seniors in college. definitely frustrating times rn. planned on going to prom and having a lil fun summer trip with friends, but it doesn't look like any of that will be happening. a lot of events and graduations are being moved online ): all i can say is let's all remain calm and stay strong. i love y'all so much and thank you for all the support you continue to show. i haven't disappeared & will post soon! luv y'all!

~ k