𝐐&𝐀:

A little bit ago, I opened up the floor for you guys to ask the characters of this story anything you'd like. These are their responses! Also, about the question somebody asked that was directed at everyone, I wasn't sure if they meant the party or everyone so on a whim I did it for everyone that's listed in the cast cause I thought it be fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Holy crap, this was a lot more fun than I anticipated, I definitely want to do this again in the future! Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope I did okay!]

Y/n Henderson:

Q: Are you okay? Like sincerely. Because I love you soo much hon.

A: I got to be honest, I've been better. I'm mostly just under a lot of stress. I'm really worried about Will, this was the worst episode he's ever had, at least that I know of and he's being really secretive. Plus there's something else on my mind, and it's really weighing me down and I'm not even allowed to talk about it... Uh, forget about that last part? Anyways, thank you for asking, that's very sweet of you!

Q: question for y/n, do you like anyone because I ship you and mike

A: Ship? I'm guessing that means who you want me to be with? Well, sorry to disappoint but I don't really feel that way about Mike. He is pretty cute I guess, and he can be pretty sweet when he wants to. But again, I still don't really see him that way. Regardless, him and El have a thing for each other. And well, I'm far too worried about Will right now to think about that stuff, ya know? Speaking of Will, I really hope he's okay. He's always so sweet, and kind, and funny. And he's so creative, but most importantly he's incredibly nice to me and- Uh, you know what? It's fine, never mind, it was stupid, it's nothing. *ahem* Next question? Anyone?

Q: I'm wondering your opinion on all the characters! I feel like it would be fun to know

A: Well, um let's see. There's Dustin, my brother. He can be too much sometimes, ya know? And he's always correcting me which drives me insane! But, at the end of the day, he's a good guy, and he's always there when I need him. He's always been really supportive and understanding about where I came from. He's never upset whenever I'm curious about all that, which I really appreciate.

Then there's Lucas, he's great. He's like a second brother to me. Stubborn and annoying as all hell, but always there when I need him. He is also protective of me. All the boys are really, which I also appreciate, but I can take care of myself. His little sister is awesome, I've met her several times and their dynamic reminds me a lot of me and Dustin.

Mike, well again, I'm glad our fight is over. Differences aside, he's extremely loyal, though I have noticed that when he is passionate about someone or something, he tends to blind himself and begin to neglect others. A big reason why the two of us clash more often than others.

Then there's El, she's really sweet and shy, I don't blame her though. In fact, I often feel guilty, I mean, I can't help but feel like I was the lucky one who got out of the lab and we probably would have lead the same lives, she might even have had me there but she grew up all alone in that lab. She never deserved any of that...

Max, the new girl? I like her. She's really cool and easy to talk to, and I have to admit, it's really refreshing to have another friend who's a girl. I just wish she knew about everything going on because I hate keeping secrets from her. Way back when, I was in her shoes. Dustin was a bit reluctant introducing me to his new friends being the protective brother he is. But I befriended Will and he helped me convince Dustin and the rest is history.

Speaking of Will, he's my best friend. He's the sweetest guy I know and he's crazy talented. He's always giving me pictures he drew, usually our DnD characters together, I love them! I've kept every single picture he's ever given me, and I have most of them hanging up on my wall, the rest are in an old metal lunchbox to keep them safe. I really, really like him. And I know he likes me too, but I don't know, I guess we've both been taking it slow. What with everything's that been going on.