Where?

Olivia's POV

       I woke up to a rock hard bed and my hands being chained down to my sides. I attempted to pull my hands free with no luck. What even happened to me? I questioned. 

       Then I remembered... the party. I'd fallen asleep at the table. But, then how did I get here? Where even is here? I moved my head from side to side trying to see if there was anything I could point out. Nothing but white walls. I looked myself over, something my mom had taught me to do after I been in a fight. Someone had changed my clothes and I sat in a white dress, there didn't seem to be any kind of bruises.  

       I heard a loud buzz and footsteps coming towards me. "Curious one aren't you?" A make voice said to me.

       I looked at where it was coming from and saw someone that looked oddly familiar standing beside me. "Your Dennis's cousin, Ryan. Where am I? How did I get here?" I started questioning. 

       I felt a painful sting go into my left leg and looked down the see another man sticking a needle into my skin. "Get away from me!" I yelled. 

       "Calm down Olivia. Everything's going to be just fine." Ryan said holding down my right arm and pushing another needle into me. I screamed and tried to cower away, without any luck.

         I looked around the room once again, this time noticing a man standing bear the door. He was tall, brown hair, dark blue eyes and a metal arm extending from his left side. He held a gun and was in full body armor. He looked so familiar, yet so much more different than anyone I'd ever seen.

       I took a closer look and noticed the similarities between him and a man in a photo mom had once shown me. "Bucky." I whispered. Ryan must've heard me because he grabbed my forehead and slammed it back onto the 'bed'. 

       "You do not talk or touch him. You understand me!?" He said harshly. I nodded slowly before tears spread through my eyes. The pain shooting through my leg and arm was unbearable. 

       I screamed out and looked towards the man again. "Uncle Bucky! Its Olivia. I'm Steve's daughter! Please, help me!" I yelled. Ryan then slapped me. Very harshly and I let out a hoarse sob. "Please, I just wanna go home." 

       Home. What was happening there? Mom must've been so freaked out when I didn't come home. Dennis was probably out searching for me all night. Unless, they didn't know I was gone.
       "Injection 1 complete, sir." The doctor by my leg said. 

       "Good. Let's do the next couple altogether. Let's give Miss Olivia something real to scream about." Ryan said laughing slightly. I felt pain shot through my sides and slowly start spreading throughout my entire body. I screamed out as the 3 men left the room.

        So this is how I'm gonna die...

4 days later

      It feels like it's been an eternity since I was taken and put in that room. Everytime they put a new needle in my body now, it hurt less and less. Yesterday or at least I think it was yesterday. They unstrapped me from that god awful chair and shoved me into a dark prison cell.

       It was right across from a big open area. The cell reeked of sewage and it made I want to throw up, almost just as often as I wanted to break free.  They gave me a meal a day, a man would drop a tray inside my door, every morning. All they usually gave me was a slice of bread, a piece of fruit and a cup of water. 

       Although the lack of food and water, my body began growing. I got taller, at least gaining another 6 or 7 inches. My muscles also grew. I gained abs without doing anything and my biceps grew in size. I didn't look overly fit, but  I looked a lot healthier than before. 

       Even with my enhanced body, my mind became weak. They'd kept me away from Bucky and only allowed me out when Ryan wanted to use me as a punching bag. My heart ached for my mother and Dennis. They're probably so worried. I wish there was some way to get a message to them. I often found myself crying thinking of never seeing my mother again, or regretting never telling Dennis how I felt about him.

       Today was different than any other day. I had faded in and out of sleep all night. When morning came, no one came into my room. No food was brought in. So, I sat. Just like I had for the days before. I sat in silence for probably a good 3-4 hours before the door came swinging open. 

        I looked towards the door and saw Bucky standing there. "Olivia." He whispered. He crouched down and slowly came towards me. I cowered away and tried to turn away. "Your Steve's daughter?" He took another step forward. 

       I nodded and looked at him. He looked worriedly at me and stuck his hand in his pocket. He pulled out something small and held it up for me to see. I reached out my hand and he dropped a small phone into my hand.  I gasped and looked at him. "Really?" I questioned.

        He nodded. "Hurry though, they're sure to notice I'm missing here soon." 

       I flipped it open and dialed the number into the phone. It started ringing and then I heard the voice I'd never thought I'd ever hear again say, "Hello?"

       "Mom." 

Word Count: 945