Found

Steve's POV
       Olivia Sarah Carter-Rogers
       My eyes kept scanning and reading over the information incased in the file folder. I could feel the eyes of some of the agents on me but, I didn't care. They'd tortured her and held her captive to experiment. They experimented on an 11-year-old child!
      The information running through my head was making it pound. Surely Fury knew about this. So why would this kind of information be withheld from me? I sighed as I felt the plane jolt to a stop before watching the bay doors open from the corner of my eye. I unstrapped and started giving orders before heading inside the base swiftly. I basically ran up the staircase leading to Fury's office. Not even bothering to knock, I swung the door open and slammed the file down on his desk. "What the hell is this!?" You could hear the anger in my voice as a looked into his surprised eye.
       "Where did you get this?"  He questioned.
       "On that damn mission! Now explain or I'll go searching for answers myself."
       He sighed before gesturing to a seat across from him. "Why don't you take a seat..."
       "No," I said firmly. "I wanna know what and why the hell this kind of information wasn't given to me when I first found out. Because you obviously know what's enclosed in there."
       "She's not ready for this." I heard him murmur. "Captain Rogers if you would just sit down and let me explain what's happened."
       He got up and made his way across the room. Opening one of the cabinets and pulled out a large file, thick with papers. He laid it down on the desk and gestured for me to take it. I hesitantly did, thinking about what more could possibly be held within. Held inside were tons and tons of photos, notes, tape rolls, and a whole stack of paper work. I looked back and forth between Fury and the bundle.
       "Anything and everything paper related to her. Including her current records from earlier this morning." He explained. It took a second to process what had just been said before I found the words to confront.
       "What do you mean current records?" Why would they be keeping constant tabs on my deceased daughter? I flipped to the last page of the files and scanned the page.
       Olivia Sarah Carter-Rogers
       March 3, 2013
Olivia has been stressing over her mother and her condition. In worry that she won't be able to celebrate her 12th birthday (Actually her 65th birthday). She's been very adamant about wanting her father there (Even though I highly doubt he even knows about her still). Her visions have been getting worse and worse, she wakes up almost every night now; medicational assistance has been requested and denied by S.H.E.I.L.D operatives. Sooner or later it will be required if we want to maintain her mental and physical health. She is physically getting weaker and showing signs of major exhaustion daily.
       Once again medication is requested to help her anxiety and help her sleep through the night.
Signed,
Laura Barton, Clint Barton, & Natasha Romanoff
       I stared down at the entry with slight tears in my eyes. "What's this supposed to mean?" I questioned meeting his eyes for a split second.
       He looked down at his hands and then back up at me; with his normal determined face screwed on. "What the hell is this supposed to mean!?" I yelled standing up and walking around the desk.
       "It means... she's alive. She's been alive for almost a year now."
       No... She's been here his whole time. She's been with them the whole time. I felt anger rising inside as a stormed out of the office. "Then where the hell is she!? Why wasn't I told as soon as she was found!?" I shouted. Fury had made his way out of the office and put his hands up in surrender.
       "Captain Rogers you need to calm down."
       "No! I'm not going to calm down. You've kept my daughter hidden away from me for almost a year!" I yelled stepping closer to him. Is she safe? Is what the file said true and she's really having a difficult time? "Now tell me where the hell she it!" I could feel fear rising inside me as I heard the words come out. What if she doesn't really want to see me. I missed her entire life up to this point and even now I shouldn't be able to be apart of it. I abandoned her, left her and her mother alone. If only I would've listened to the comm. for a few seconds longer back then. Maybe I could've know. I could've been apart of her life. Her childhood...
       I noticed his head turn and then meet mine again. "That's a question you should be asking them." He nodded in the direction of two familiar agents off to the left. I turned and immediately knew them. The man and women who submerged into the base with me.
       "Cap." The man said nodding his head looking nervous. "My names Clint Barton." He stuck out his hand for me and I eyed it suspiciously. 
       "I want to see my daughter." I said taking his hand and pulling him closer. "Where's my daughter?" I asked somewhat calmly.
       He took a deep breath. "Back at my home with my wife and kids. She's safe. Nowhere near here or any Hydra operatives." He explained. I sighed a breath of relief knowing she's not in some lab somewhere.
       "When can I see her?" I questioned letting go of his arm and letting myself take a step back.
        Clint looked over his shoulder at the women and she nodded at him. She stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We're headed there now if you want to come." He looked back at her shocked before he put her hand up to continue. "But I think it would be better if we waited the couple of days until her birthday. I think that would make the day a lot more special for her."
       I smiled slightly seeing how much love and thought the women had put into the quick thought. I nodded before looking down at the file of papers. "Anything else I need to know about her, other than what's in here?" I questioned trying to keep calm. They hid her from me. Now they want me to wait for another week to be able to see her!?
       They shared a smirk before the women slowly slide over to me. "Nothing that can't be told on a 4 hour plane ride. We'll meet here on Saturday, 6:00 A.M. sound good?" She asked making plans right on the spot. I nodded and smiled.
       They both shared a look and turned to leave. "Wait!" I called after them. They both turned looking a little surprised. "I have medication, I don't know if it'll work for her or not, but it'll at least make her sleep through the night." I explained remembering the pills the doctor gave me when I first started having nightly attacks.
       The man smiled and turned back to me fully. "It's worth a shot. Anything to help her get a good nights rest for at least once." I lead them to my assigned locker and grabbed the almost full bottle.
       "She needs them more than I do. Just please make sure she gets some real sleep." I pleaded handing the container over to them and praying that it would at least help some.
       "We'll make sure of it, Cap. We'll also let you know on what she might want as a gift." The women said.
       "Thank you. Please, just keep her safe."
       "We will."

Word Count: 1309 words