Urgent Needs

Natasha's POV
       After loading all the cabinets onto the quinjet and strapping in for take off, I couldn't help but let my eyes linger over to Captain Rogers. He was looking down at his shield, his eyes pacing back and forth from side to side as if he were reading something. Is that the file he seemed so interested in?
       "Nat." I heard Clint said into my ear, making me jump out of my thoughts in surprise. I glared at him before looking back over at Steve. He looks worried.              "What do you think he's looking at?" Clint questioned making me jump once again.
       "He found a file in one of the cabinets earlier. I think he might still have it." I explained.
       "Do you think it's on her?"
       "I don't know." I sighed leaning back into the seat. "Hopefully not. This is no way he should be finding out about her."
       "Do you think he suspects that she's still alive?"
       I looked over at the Captain for a second before shrugging my shoulders. "If he does, he'll confront Fury about it for sure."
       Clint nodded before leaving to strap into his seat. Both of us not taking our eyes off Captain Rogers and whatever he was hiding in his shield.

2 Hours Later
       When the quintet finally landed, Captain Rogers was immediately shouting orders and exiting the plane. Putting everyone in charge of unloading and restocking the jet.
       However he didn't stay to oversee or help the unloading. Darting inside the base and not returning.
       Clint and I shared a look once everything was complete. The strike team leader had dismissed everyone home for the day, but we still had more words for Fury about Olivia. We made our way up to his office but, upon arrival we were greeted by a closed door and raised voices from inside.
       "What the hell is this supposed to mean!?" We heard the voice of Captain Rogers ring clearly through.
       There was a whispered voice which I assumed to be Fury. The door came swinging open and out walked Rogers. He was red in the face and was clenching a thick book over files in his fists. "Then where the hell is she!? Why wasn't I told as soon as she was found!?" He shouted back into the office.
       "Captain Rogers you need to calm down." Fury called stepping into the lobby following Steve.
       "No! I'm not going to calm down. You've kept my daughter hidden and away from me for almost a year!" Steve yelled stepping into Fury face. "Now tell me where the hell she is!" 
       Fury looked over at us and nodded. "That's a question you should be asking them."

Word Count: 454 words