Story 2 || 11

Chapter 11 - Devil's Despair

Flashback

"Was there any information about her?" A frantic Omkara asked the security head. "No Sir. According to the CCTV footage she had left for the party at eight. After that there is no glimpse of her. "

"What about her phone ? Has it been traced?"

"We have sent the request Sir."

"Don't know where this girl is. I hope she's okay. Get me her location as soon as you can. " he ordered sitting on the couch his face covered by his palms. He hoped she was okay.

"Hey what's happening?" Shivaay inquired looking at Omkara as he heard the last bit of what Omkara said. Ever since Rudra's death, Omkara wasn't the same man. He would get worked up with a little unexpected situation. He had become over-protective about the entire family especially Shivaay. Shivaay had no clue why his ever charming happy go lucky attitude brother had taken the horrendous step. Rudra was about free spirit, he was a fun loving sweet guy who loved his life. What made him end his own life? A question Shivaay couldn't find the answer to.

He missed Rudra. He missed him a lot than he ever thought he could miss him. It was rightly said, one only realised the importance of a person when the person was gone. Rudra's suicide had caused a hollow unending darkness to blanket the family. His parents were mourning in silence. He knew they were. While his mother preferred to remain drowning in alcohol, his dad preferred the company of his mistress. It frustrated Shivaay to see his family in ruins. It disgusted him. Love pained. Who better than him could know? His failing relationship with Tanya was a living example. He loved her with all might he could. To get back what? The hollow feeling?

Shivaay had decided to end everything with Tanya. But Rudra's sudden death had left him in a bubble of misery that showed no sign that it would break. He knew Rudra's death pained Om especially that note that read 'Sorry Om'. It had been a mystery. To Shivaay as well.

"It's Riddhima Shivaay. She had gone out last night with her friends. I woke up this morning to find out that she never came back."

"Relax Omkara, she perhaps stayed over at her friend's place. It's barely morning. Wait a while I am sure she'll be back." Shivaay spoke rubbing Omkara's back. He seemed too tensed.

"She would have dropped a message or called. Nothing. Her phone's switched off. I am scared. I hope she is okay. If something happens to her..I won't.." His voice trailed off.

Shivaay didn't know how or why his brother liked this woman so much. Well, he wasn't great at understanding relationships either way. But if she mattered to him then she did matter.

* * *

Omkara stormed into Bhargav's two bedroom apartment. He couldn't believe that Riddhima's phone had been traced to be found at his apartment. The watchman had told him that the two had walked in together early as nine in the night. How could it be possible? Riddhima was going out with her girls gang. If Bhargav had tried to adopt dirty ways with Riddhima, then today would be the day he'd breathe is last breath.

"Where is she?"he roared catching glimpse of a half naked Bhargav lying on his bed.

" Hey Omkara! Nice surprise. Sit." Bharagav immediately sat up.

"Where is she? What did you do with her?" Omkara shouted.

"Relax. Who are you speaking off?" Bhargav faked bafflement.