FF #3 || Chapter 20

[ Warning: mature scenes ahead, if you are uncomfortable you can continue with the next chapter without losing track of the events ]

Chapter 20 : Sealing The Deal

Although, he had decided to wait till they got to Cape Town, he pulled her closer and kissed her collar bone. He couldn't wait anymore. He needed her in the most desperate way a husband can need his wife. He pushed her over the mattress rolling and hovering upon her.

His hands caressed her bare waist as he stared at her. She met his eyes. His desire reflected in them. He gently let his hands move up. She tensed under his touch. Her eyes showed hesitation. He slipped his hands under the palloo of her saree touching her breasts under the silky material of the blouse. Gauri trembled and curled her toes breathing heavily. She didn't look away from him. Her hands clutched onto the sheets nervously. His hands moved away. While one undid the pin that fastened her state's material to her blouse, the other reached her hand. The fingers of his left hand fit into the little grooves between the fingers of her right. He pressed his hand against hers. She let out a deep breath. As steadily as his hand pushed away the saree off her body, her cheeks turned red. He chuckled caressing her warm reddened cheeks with his knuckles. She blinked restlessly, "what?"

"You're such a cute mess, looking like a tomato." She rolled her eyes punching his chest. 

"Feisty huh?" He whispered huskily nibbling over he neck. 

"Ouu, Om!" She gaped placing her hand on his chest as he tugged at her skin with his teeth. "That hurt!" She pouted. 

"It's not even the beginning Gauri!" He whispered rubbing her nose against her cheek. 

"Don't you scare me." She whispered, letting her arms around his neck. She was a wet puddle down south with whatever he was doing up north. 

"Are you scared?" He asked amused. He was thoroughly enjoying, this lazy makeout. 

"Of the deed, yes." She muttered her lips close to his ear. 

"Don't worry we are not doing the deed. This is just starters you know.." he replied mischievously.

"What?"she gasped pushing him a little away. She was nervous and anxious, maybe a little afraid but hell, she wanted it.

He chuckled, "desperate huh?"

She blinked. What was so amusing about the entire thing? "Omkara, let's just sleep." She played her card.

"No way." Omkara muttered working on the hooks of her blouse. Gauri's heartbeats escalated. This was getting real. She held his hand nervously. 

"Omkara." She breathed out. "I ..I.." she stuttered to bring out works. 

"You're shy?" He asked and she nodded. "How about I dim the lights?" He asked and she nodded still unsure. He smiled getting off her not before placing a kiss on me forehead. Gauri sat up tensed. This wasn't how it was supposed to be right? She was nervous and he was laughing. This couldn't get any worse. Maybe because it just their first. He sat, beside her. "Dance?"

Gauri's eyes widened. "What! Now? I mean.." he smiled and held out his hand. He knew she was nervous. He wanted to help her relax. He knew dance was her therapy. She got off the bed realizing her saree was all ove the place. He steeped forward and undisputed the entire thing. She lowered her gaze realizing she was before him in the tight fitting bliss and saree skirt. He pulled her close playing the music on his phone. She smiled as the music began. The same song they danced to on the night they first kissed. But this time it wasn't the instrumental version. It was with the lyrics. The lyrics only resonated her husband's hearts desire.