Chapter 2: Nezu and the daycare

"Talking"
'Thought'
"Ancient/other language talking"
'Ancient/other language thought'
RG= Recovery Girl
3rd POV: U.A. High school
It was early in the morning as Nezu walked through the halls of the school known as U.A. high school. The teachers were still getting everything ready for their classes and the very first of the students were just starting to arrive. On his way through the halls Nezu stopped by the infirmary and saw a irritated Recovery girl.
"Is something the matter?" He asked to make his presence know.
She rolls her eyes, "The kids are be too reckless and injuring them too much I'm running low on healing gummies again. I'll have to go pick some up."
Nezu looks confused for a second,
"I thought you made the healing gummies you give to the students?"
"Usually I do. It was an old friend of mine who taught me how, but mine aren't as good as hers. She makes hers with the help of her quirk while I don't, and since the students have been so reckless with training since the hero licensing exam is coming up I was thinking of getting some of hers instead." Recovery girl explains to the principal.
Nezu nods in understanding "This Friend of yours sounds interesting, could I come with you to pick up the gummies?" Nezu stares at RG with curiosity sparkling in his eyes.
RG sighs in defeat knowing there's no way she could stop him even if she tried. "I don't see why not I'm going to pick them up sometime tomorrow around the late afternoon or evening she said they'll be done by then."
Nezu looked a little surprised,
"She must quite good at her job to get done that quickly especially with that gigantic order I'm guessing you put in."
"Right as always on both, the shop she owns is quite famous with both heroes and civilians I would be surprised if you haven't at least heard of it's called [Tir na nOg]."
A look of realization crosses Nezu's face, "I have heard of such a shop the owner's name is Inko I believe correct? I heard about it from Midnight, she was talking about how she got two custom made healing pendants for Aizawa and Hizashi as wedding presents."
RG smile "How sweet, anyways yes her name is Inko and it's a good thing she not only works so fast but it's Friday to I only have enough gummies for today and that's if they're not more reckless than usual."
Nezu just giggles at this causing RG to shake her head. "Well I should get back to my office and let let you get back to work. You can charge the price of healing gummies to the school they're for students and staff after all." Nezu says smile while turning to leave the infirmary. "Oh wait a second Nezu!" RG calls out before the principle could get to far. He turns around to see what the problem was. "I wanted to let you know that Inko might have her son with her depending on what time she gets done with the order. I think he should be around four now if I remember right. He's apparently super smart for his age."
Both Nezu's smile and the sparkle of curiosity in his eyes grows. "Interesting so very interesting I can't wait for tomorrow." With that Nezu walks back to his office to enjoy a cup of tea leaving behind a worried RG wondering if she said too much.

3rd POV: daycare
The green haired mother and son duo had somehow managed to not only make on time but with a few minutes to spare. "Thank goodness we're not late." Inko said slightly out of breath. "Ok I'll see you later Izuku go play now and remember be good or you don't get to help me at the shop." Inko didn't really know why she said that she could count the number of times Izuku has been bad on her hands. Before he runs off to play Izuku asks. "Can we pick out Kacchan's pendent when we get to the shop later?" Inko smiles, "I thought you wanted to bring Katsuki to the shop later how are you supposed to keep the pendant a surprise if you pick out when he's there?" His eyes sparkle with mischief "we can have unknowingly pick out his pendant." Inko giggles and gives him a hug, "Ok I'll make sure to call Mitsuki to see if Katsuki can come to the shop with us, now go play." Izuku smiles like a little star and runs off yelling, "Ok, see you later momma!" With that Inko turns to go back to her shop to work on RG's order. Izuku runs to a blond child with crimson eyes. "Kacchan! Kachaan! Guess what!" Izuku almost runs straight into the blond now known as 'Kacchan' barely stopping in time. "Izu slow down and breath. Did you get your quirk or something?" After a minute Izuku catches his breath and his words become understandable again. "Oh well no not yet, but that's not what I was gonna talk to you about." Kacchan looks at Izuku confused "then what is it? come on tell me." Izuku giggles knowing Kacchan hates not knowing things almost as much as he did himself. "Momma said I could help her out with the shop after daycare and you get to come too if auntie says you can." Kachaan's eyes widen "we get to go to auntie Inko's shop that's so cool! Do you think we'll get to see any heroes?" Before Izuku could answer one of the daycare workers called out for the to come inside for snack time. Both Izuku and Kachaan stayed back so they wouldn't get caught in the stampede of hungry kids. After a few minutes they went to go get their food, but as Izuku went to stand up a wave of dizziness washed over him. He probably would have fell over if Kachaan didn't grab him in time. "Izu! Are you ok?! Do you need to lay down or something?!" Izuku shakes his head "No it's ok I'm fine now I probably just stood up too fast." Kachaan looks at him unsure, "Fine if you say so but if it happens again we're telling one of the grownups."
"Ok deal now let's go eat." Izuku replies with a small smile.
After that the rest of the time at the daycare was normal. Besides the fact that Izuku couldn't get one word out of his head 'heal' he doesn't know what language the word is from but he has a feel that the word is important. He'll have to remember to ask his mom about the word later.