Chapter 6: family pendant and a dark presence

Surprise! two chapters in one day I literally wrote this in a couple hours so there might be some spelling mistakes if you point them out I will fix them

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Ancient language/spells"

3rd POV: (Tir na nOg, early evening)

Izuku rushed into the shop as soon as Inko opened the door. "Slow down Izuku the shop isn't going to disappear." Inko says with a little bit of laughter. "Now before you run off come here I need to tell you something."

Izuku turns back around and gives his full attention to his mother. "What is it momma?" He asks his mother tilting his head to side.

"I'm going to be finishing Recovery Girl's order so she and come pick it up and meet you. So I'm going to be in the back room." Izuku nods showing his mother that he understands. "I already locked the door and put a note on there saying we're closed for personal reasons. So if anyone knocks on the door I want you to come get me. After I'm done with Recovery Girl's order, I have a present to give you."

At the mention of a present Izuku's eyes started to sparkle with excitement. "I'll be good! I'm going to study more of my spellbook while I wait." Izuku yells with excitement as he goes to sit behind one of the counters.

Knowing Izuku wouldn't cause any trouble at least not intentionally Inko walks into the back room with a smile. Inko ends up finishing the order soon than she expected so she decided to get Izuku's present ready as she calls Recovery Girl. Izuku's present is a pendant enchanted with a storage spell that has been passed down the Midoriya family for generations. The pendant is made of rare green obsidian.

She takes the pendant from around neck as she hits the call button and puts it on speaker next to her

She takes the pendant from around neck as she hits the call button and puts it on speaker next to her. The pendant starts to glow as energy flows into it from Inko's hand. After a few rings Recovery Girl picks up.

RG: "Hello?"

Inko: "Hey Chiyo it's Inko. Im just calling to tell you that you can come pick up your order now. Is Nezu still coming with you by the way?"

RG: "That was quick and yes Nezu is still coming with me he wanted to meet you. How is Izuku? I haven't seen him since he was a baby."

Inko: "Izuku is doing great. He has an amazing quirk I'm so happy for him and I'm recharging the family pendant to give..to...him."

RG: "Inko? Is something wrong?"

Inko: "Chiyo can you and Nezu come over as soon as you can it might be nothing but I have a bad feeling."

RG: "Okay We'll be there as soon as we can. Stay safe we'll see you in a little bit."

Inko: "Okay, goodbye Chiyo."

With those last words the call ended leaving Inko to her uneasiness.

POV Inko: (Tir na nOg, evening)