Extra 1#: soulmates?

Just an extra chapter that popped into my head so here you go. Tell me about the spell errors and stuff like that and I'll try and fix it.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Ancient language/spell"
Something important

3rd POV: (A-1 common room, after school)

It was after school and most of the 1-A girls and some of the boys were hanging out in the dorms common room. The girls were chatting about their love lives, boys, and other things like that.

The boys who were watching tv a playing video game were pretty much ignoring the girls until a certain topic came up. "I wanna know what you girls think about soulmates, like if they're real or not." Nejire said loudly get the attention of the group of boys. Which consisted of Katsuki, Kirishima, Shinsou, and Kaminari. (Girls group: Mina, Momo, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Nejire).

The rest of the girls took a minute to think before answering Nejire. "I like the idea of soulmates. It sounds lovely." Said Momo the rest nodding in agreement. "But how would you know which person is your soulmate? There's so many people in the world." Asks Tsuyu (does she put something at the end of her sentences I forgot?) looking at the others.

At this point the boys had either came over to sit with the girls or were listening from a nearby couch. "I don't know? OH! I got an idea! Let's ask Izuku if he has a spell that can  find you soulmate after all he has a spellbook fill with random spells." Said Uraraka thinking of her green haired friend.

"That's an awesome idea!" Yelled both Mina and Nejire at the same time. "I'll go get him he's in his room. Tamaki and Eri is up there with him since I dragged them here with me." Said Nejire.

"Is Togata-san up there with as well? Asked Momo as Nejire started up the stairs. "Nope, Mirio got stuck doing last minute homework. Sucks to be him. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later Nejire came back down dragging the two boys behind her with Eri trailing behind. "W-wait Nejire slow down I'm gonna trip." Izuku says trying to keep up with the hyper blue haired girl. Tamaki just quietly following behind use to Nejire's antics.

Coming to a stop in front the now mixed group of students Izuku look at them confused. "Okay so why did you drag me down here?" 

Tsuyu is the one to answer, "we wanted to know if you had a spell the could find a person's soulmate."

Curiosity filled Izuku's eyes. "I never looked for a spell like that so I just might. Give me a minute." Izuku puts a hand to his choker and with a small glow pulls out one of his spellbooks. It was brown with golden markings.

As Izuku looked through his spells the group of students were trying decide who he would use the spell on if he found one. "Oh oh let's have Tamaki do it!" Nejire said with a knowing smirk. "What! Why me?! I don't know. That's a lot of pressure." Tamaki said back little panicked. "Come on it'll be fun and I bet you're soulmates will be Mirio. You two were made for each other." Nejire says trying to convince the nervous boy. "You're just saying that to make me feel better but I'll do it anyways there's no use arguing with you." "YES!!" After she got Tamaki to agree she quickly got the other to agree as well.

Eri looked around at the group confused. She walks up to the girls see that Izuku was busy looking through his book. "What's a soulmate?" Eri asks making the girls go quiet try to think of a good way to answer.

Shinsou was surprisingly the one who answered. "A soulmate is kind of like a best friend. Someone who will love you more than anyone or anything else." Eri smiles at the answer liking the idea of soulmates.

At this point everyone that was in the common room had now joined the group so they could see Izuku use his spells. "Hey Izu did you find the right spell yet?" Katsuki called out to his best friend. "I did actually but it pretty complicated and the energy drain on it is pretty big too. So I wanna make sure I get it right since I don't know if I'll have enough energy to do it a second time. Also it only gives a few hints to who the soulmate is."