Chapter 7: Worries and Heroes

I think I fixed all the spelling errors I'm not sure

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Ancient language/spells"

3rd POV: (Bakugou house, late evening)

Mitsuki and her husband Masaru were starting to get worried. It was well past the time for Inko and Izuku to show up and they couldn't get a hold of them using the shop's number or Inko's cell. They knew Katsuki was starting to notice that something was wrong but he didn't know what and he hated not knowing.

"Come on! Just tell me what's the matter all ready! Where's Izu and Auntie Inko they should be here already!" Katsuki yells impatiently setting of small explosions worry clearly shown in his eyes.

"I'm not sure where they are but I'm sure they're almost here. There's not need too worry I'm sure they're fine." Masaru said trying to comfort both his wife and child. They both nod in agreement not wanting to think about any other possibilities.

3rd POV: (Random street, late evening)

'Run! Run faster you have to find someone! Anyone to help momma before it's too late!' This was the only thought running through Izuku's head as he ran away from his mother's shop to get help. He ran as fast as he could with tears streaming down his face blurring his vision clutching his spellbook to his chest like a lifeline.

When he turned the corner the crying boy ran into someone but he was in such a state panic he barely noticed even when he was knocked to the ground from the impact. "Child are you okay? Why are you out here alone?" Hearing a person's voice snaps Izuku back to reality.

'I found someone!' Izuku thinks to himself vision still blurry from his tears. "H-help bad man hurt momma s-shop!" Izuku stutters out in between sobs not being able to a full sentence together.

"Wait a minute Izuku is that you!? It's me Recovering Girl I'm an old friend of your mother." Hearing this causes Izuku to calm down enough for his vision to clear up enough for him to see who he ran into. It was Nezu and Recovery Girl was with him. "Sweetie can you tell what me happened and where's your mother?" Izuku nods as RG brings him into a hug.

"A man showed up at the shop while we were in the back room and momma told me to stay back there in case something happened. I think he got into the shop somehow because momma started yelling has soon as she left the room. I never heard her get so mad before. She yelled about him lying about everything including his name. The man said he was here for me and that he was gonna take me even if he had to kill her. Then he said something about his name being All For One and momma sounded really scared after that. I ran to get help after that." He explained to the two heroes Izuku started crying in the middle of his explanation but managed to keep his voice steady.

RG holds the crying child tightly and looks at Nezu who was already on the phone calling backup. "This is bad Nezu, if it really is that man this is looking really bad."

Nezu looks at the nurse, "I know, stay here with the child and keep him safe I'm going to see if I can get a look inside. I told the other heroes that you two would be here so you don't need to worry about being unprotected." Nezu at the child and feels the need to protect him. 'No child should go through pain like this. But why is he after this child?' He thought angrily to himself

Knowing how sneaky Nezu can being she doesn't bother to argue. "Just be careful okay." RG says to the principal. He gives a nod of acknowledgment and goes to sneak into Inko's shop to check on the very small chance that the mother might be alive.

It's doesn't take long before the other heroes and cops show up just like Nezu said. Most of the heroes that showed up knew of Inko in some way and most were worried for the lovely women and the wellbeing of her son.