So? What Did You Think?

This was the first story I've ever written. I had a lot of fun writing it.
As of now, it's been out for a few weeks and it says I have like 81 reads. I don't know if that means just the first chapter, or the entire story. This website confuses me sometimes. Lol.

Anyway, I'm asking that if you DO make it through the entire story, could you please, please pretty PLEASE leave some feedback? Good or bad. I don't care. I just wanna know what people think.
And maybe click on the heart icon or do something that makes other people see it? (Again...I'm confused by all this! I'm sure YOU know what to do, though!)

Thanks, and see ya!

<3 Jenna

Omg....as of Jan 29, still NO ONE has made a single comment or vote or anything!
I wish I knew if ANYONE liked it!? I wish I knew what ANYONE thought of it??
I'm working on another story now, I'm up to chapter 11 today. I don't publish until I'm all done, because sometimes I go back and change things when I get new ideas.
Maybe someone will comment on THAT story someday. Maybe not.   :-(
Anyway, it's another "secret" Ed Sheeran fan fic. Disquised with another name. (Ian and Janel.)
If you care.
Lol.
And hey....whoever DID read this all the way through, thanks! I see there's 390 reads now. That's exciting!