Chapter 8

Lauren had to take one last look at Camila. The thought of even two nights with such a goddess overwhelmed her. But Lauren knew it was something she was going to do, even if it did make a future friendship awkward. Lauren wanted to kiss and suck at Camila's amazing chest, wanted Camila's strong thighs to wrap around her ears as Lauren pleasured her. She wanted to fill both of her hands with Camila's ass as she bounced the brunette girl to an orgasm on her dick. As those thoughts ran through her head Lauren took Camila's advice and quickly stopped caring about her reasons.

"I still need to hit the motel," Lauren said. "Pack up for tomorrow."

"And I," Camila leaned in again, "will close up the bar and be waiting for you."

Lauren nodded, took one last breath of Camila's scent and made her way to the exit.

Lauren's trip to and from her motel had been made in what seemed to Lauren to be an agonizingly long time. Still, it needed to be done. She had clothes to pack and bills to settle and other matters to attend to. In the back of the cab, Lauren bit her lip as she looked at the small backpack she had with her. That contained one of the other matters. Lauren was not going to let this night pass without fucking Camila in every way that she wanted to fuck her. She was going to take her time, give Camila everything she could want in a night.

The cab ride ended and Lauren found herself outside of O'Flaherty's yet again, her pack over her back and the smaller bag slung over her shoulder. For a second, Lauren had to stand outside the place and collect herself.

She could feel the entire year's worth of celibacy burning inside her and felt paralyzed by it a second, as if she needed to remember how it went. That only lasted a second, though, Lauren did not lack in sexual confidence. Along with repairing engines, fucking women was what Lauren Jauregui did as well as anyone.

She pulled open the door and saw what nearly made her mouth drop. Camila was sitting on top of the bar, her back arched and her long, smooth legs crossed and resting on one of the bar stools. High heels had replaced her flats and she'd clearly re-done her make-up. On her face was a look that couldn't have been any clearer if there'd been a caption. It was the come hither look to end them all.

"How long have you been sitting like that?" Lauren asked, questioning the nature of the too-perfect pose.

"Like twenty, twenty-five minutes," Camila admitted, still looking as seductive as ever.

Lauren rushed towards her. Any thoughts of appearing too eager were gone. Lauren wanted to fuck Camila more than she'd ever wanted anything in her life and Camila was going to know that soon enough anyway. Lauren found herself standing in front of Camila gazing up at her.

"You are so fucking sexy," Lauren said as she uncrossed Camila's legs, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist.

"Yeah," Camila said, breathless at being touched intimately by another woman for the first time. "Too bad for you I'm straight,"

Lauren leaned up slightly and pulled Camila to her; it was a soft kiss, sweet. Lauren didn't want to dive into the sex too quickly, didn't want to go too hard at first. Besides, Camila's lips were ones she wanted to savour. The kiss was slow and soft, Lauren's pale lips finding Camila's soft, supple, ruby mouth as inviting as any pair she'd ever kissed.

Camila leaned into her. She'd meant what she'd said. She was determined to give this encounter her all. She hadn't expected Lauren to be as soft and sweet with their first touch. After the way Lauren had looked at her all week, she half-expected to already be bent over and right in the middle of it. Lauren's gentleness was proving more powerful than she'd expected.

For all her exterior confidence, Camila was in uncharted territory. She'd expected Lauren, with her vaguely masculine air and well-built physique to be rough, more like a guy. She'd thought it would make her first kiss with a woman more familiar and less scary and, while there were aspects of familiarity, Lauren's kiss was unlike any she'd known--passionate and firm, but soft and pliant. There was no mistaking it for the kiss of a man. The only thing scary was how much she was enjoying it.

Lauren began to increase her intensity. She didn't want to rush into anything, but the heat within her, was driving her to kiss harder, to open her mouth and let her tongue explore Camila's mouth. Her hand began running up Camila's smooth leg, resting on the outside of her thigh and underneath her skirt. Her intentions were to remove whatever undergarments Camila was wearing and begin immediately.

To her surprise, however, Camila broke their kiss and even pulled away slightly.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked, worrying greatly that  Camila was experiencing second thoughts.

The pained look on Camila's face told another story. "Well, I don't know how it works for you and all, but I've been sitting on a bar for half an hour and my ass is getting numb."

"Oh," Lauren laughed

"I was actually thinking we could, you know, go upstairs and have the sex in my apartment," Camila said, hopping down from the bar.

"Lead the way," Lauren said. She had to restrain herself slightly. She was so caught up in her desire that even Camila's reasonable request struck her as an agonizing delay. Still, she wanted Camila to be comfortable. It was a quick trip through the back of the bar to a narrow staircase and then up a flight of stairs. Lauren could feel her heart beating like a jackhammer with every step. Walking up the stairs, with Camila's gorgeous ass right in front of her, built things to an unbearable boiling point and, as soon as Camila had opened the door, Lauren was on her again, grabbing her and pulling Camila in for another kiss.

Lauren's kisses were firm, deep and probing. Comfortably falling into her role of taking charge during sex, her hands were firmly planted on Camila's backside, pulling her towards her. The curves that Lauren had admired the last week were as delightful as hoped. There was flesh to it, firm rounded globes that filled Lauren's hands comfortably without sag or flab, just firm, toned flesh that filled out whatever Camila wore admirably.

Getting to finally experience Camila's body, finding out that it felt as good as it had looked, enflamed her, causing her to kiss her lover deeply, with more purpose, and the two of them crashed against one of the walls of the apartment.

Camila was quickly allaying any fears Lauren had that their fuck would be passive. Camila's small hands were on Lauren's collar, pulling her ravisher in towards her. Despite Lauren's more dominant role in the kiss, Camila was giving as good as she was getting, her soft, full lips pressing against Lauren's with equal hunger, her tongue just as insistent as it explored another woman's mouth for the first time. If Lauren's passionate kiss was one of pent-up hunger and a desire to release as much of her sexual energies as she could, Camila's seemed to be one of pure, ecstatic exploration.