Chapter 9

Every time Lauren tilted her head or moved her hands on Camila's ass Camila seemed at first to be hesitant to alter her experience whatsoever, so lost in the newness of it and seemingly wanting to leave no stone unturned, but whenever a new position was found, when Lauren's lips kissed along the sides of her mouth up to her ear or her hands rested on the back of her firm thighs, Camila found that she was just as enraptured by the feel of another woman in such a novel fashion and soon became just as attached to the readjustment.

It was Camila who began the process of disrobing her lover, her small hands fumbling with the buttons of Lauren's dress shirt until it finally fell open. Lauren quickly removed her hands from Camila, drawing a light whimper of protest for doing so, to let the shirt fall from her arms before throwing it roughly away and revealing the drab olive green t-shirt beneath. When her hands returned to Camila's body, now drawing a contented moan as Camila felt the strong hands squeezing at her butt again, Lauren found that Camila had opened her legs slightly to her.

Lauren moved her body between Camila's thighs, letting Camila wrap her legs around her. Camila began grinding herself against her firm bulge as she engaged in a make-out move as old as time. She moaned into Lauren's mouth as she felt the friction build into a dizzying heat.

Another piece of clothing was shed. This time it was Lauren who stripped herself of her t-shirt, revealing her toned body, her small, perky breasts encased in a sports bra. Camila, still grinding, had to admire the soldier's physique.

Camila had said she loved strength in her men and what Camila saw and felt in Lauren was strength. Powerful looking biceps, defined abdominals, and hands that Camil realized had a strength that could only come from wrestling with powerful machinery. That Lauren's  body was still undeniably feminine did not detract from that strength and its effect on Camila in the slightest. The firmness of the kiss, the feeling of the grip on her ass, the powerful bulge she was grinding against were all aspects of what Camila enjoyed best about sex. She was with a strong, powerful, protective lover who was intent on using that strength to ravage Camila's subtle, sensitive body. That it was a woman, to Camila's surprise, actually heightened the eroticism of it.

As if her mind was being read, Camila felt herself being lifted off the ground and pressed against the wall by those powerful hands and arms, pressing her firmly in place as Lauren's soft lips kissed along her exposed neck and to her shoulder blade. Lauren kept Camila in place, still grinding against her and reached a hand up to the thin black material of Camila's shirt, pulling it roughly to the side to expose even more of Camila's shoulder and black bra strap.

As soon as the new skin was exposed, Lauren kissed it. Camila's whole body smelled of that same mix of vanilla and jasmine she'd smelled earlier and Lauren was delighted by it. There really was nothing, it seemed, of Camila that wasn't purely, exquisitely feminine.

That thought brought another burning desire to Lauren's mind. Camila's breasts. Lauren had been so enraptured by the feel of Camila's legs and ass that, mind-bogglingly, she'd ignored the breasts that had so captivated her that week. As soon as the realization hit her, Lauren immediately flashed back to her first thoughts on them.

I want to bite, suck and squeeze those tits.

Lauren reached up and began tugging at Camila's shirt, trying to untuck it from the tight waist of her skirt. This proved difficult, however, as the material seemed stuck unnaturally by some cruel god intent on denying Lauren her prize. Lauren was a warrior woman, however, and would have gladly slain more than a few such gods for Camila's favors. With equal parts resourcefulness and strength, Lauren moved her hands from Camila's waistband back up to the collar she'd stretched. This time, taking it in both hands, Lauren tore the shirt, ripping it at the seams with a strength that even surprised herself until the tattered garment fell uselessly around Camila's waist.

"That, ohhh," Camila moaned as the cold air of the apartment rushed to the heated skin of her torso, "that was my favourite shirt"

Lauren didn't respond. She simply looked in awe at a second at the deep valley of cleavage she was greeted with and the huge, soft orbs of porcelain skin it lay between. Lauren caught sight of a stray drop of sweat running down Camila's chest, between that very valley, and leaned forward to catch it on her tongue, licking upwards and reversing it's path up to her neck. Lauren marveled at how even Camila's sweat seemed sweet.

"Oh fuck," Camila moaned. The feeling of Lauren's tongue, strong and soft as the rest of her, combined with the increasing speed of her own ministrations against Lauren's bulge had her near what felt like the edge of a massive orgasm. Camila could barely believe it. Usually it took every trick in her lover's bag to get her to cum. Lauren was almost going to get her there with making out and dry-humping.
Lauren was on a mission of her own. One bra strap was tugged down, then the other. Then the lacy black garment was pulled down over Camila's arms, the size of the cups becoming even more apparent as Lauren pulled it down, seemingly waiting ages for Camila's naked chest to be exposed to her. When it finally was, Lauren instantly realized it had been worth the wait.

Lauren instantly saw there was nothing fake about them whatsoever. Far too beautiful for anyone's hands, perfectly rounded, teardrop-shaped breasts sat high and firm on Camila's chest. Tan as the rest of her, Camila areola were the lightest pink and capped by smallish nipples a beautiful slightly darker red. Stiff and hard as could be, they provided perfect summits to the her beautiful globes. Lauren had never seen a pair like them. She had to fight the urge to fall to her knees and worship them.

"Damn," Lauren exclaimed. She had to say something. To not have said something, Lauren thought, would have been like stepping into the Sistine Chapel, staring up at the ceiling and shrugging her shoulders.

Camila chuckled a little at Lauren's expression. "Yeah," Camila smiled that same little confident smile she'd flashed all week, "they're pretty awesome."

Lauren looked up and instantly became determined to wipe that little prideful smirk off of her lover's face. She gripped the two breasts in her hands as best as she could. Their size perfect for Lauren's large hands. Lauren squeezed what she could, however, and relished the feel of her handfuls. They were, as Lauren had hoped, pillow soft, but delightfully surprised Lauren by still being firm to the touch, rebounding perfectly into their place on Camila's chest when released. Not that she'd wanted to, Lauren had only taken her hand off the beautiful breasts because Camila's moan at her touch had been her loudest to date and Lauren had briefly worried that she'd been too rough.

"Too much?" Lauren asked, apologetically.