Gettin' busy

CHAPTER TWENTY
2ND POV
1 1 / 1 2 / 1 9
/ / /
"You stole my heart, but I'll let you keep it."
- Anonymous
/ / /
A/N: Its short but sweet. I plan on ending this story soon. There'll be 2 or 3 more chapters before I do the voting chapter.
/ / /

    "So, how was the trip?" You asked, looking to the elevator doors that'd just opened up.

   "You've had a whole day, and you're asking now?" Questioned an amused Arcee, who took a seat by your side. You shrugged, spreading your legs out on the medical berth. You set your datapad down at your side.

   "I was asleep for most of it, might I remind ya," you pointed out, raising a finger.

   "Didn't Aami tell you anyways?"

   "Well, yeah, but that was the whole thing from her perspective. She thought it went well! She said you seemed confused as to why she was cool with us, or, future us-," You slung an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, "-not that I can see why you would be." You kissed her cheek and rested your chin on her helm.

   It was simply the two of you in the room. The kids were out with their bot partners, and Aami was tagging along with Bee and Raf. Optimus had managed to get Ratchet out of the base for a drive.

   It was silent. She sat at your side, helm resting on your chassis. Arcee listened to your spark, felt it's warmth on her face. Your servo swept softly up and down her side. You couldn't help but breathe her in. Your spark urged you to pull her into your lap, but you didn't want to push things.

   "You've got an interesting kid. She's always curious, takes things in stride."

   "Mm-hm," you hummed with a smile.

   "It went well. I'm not sure what else you want me to say." She looked up at you, still amused.

   You chuckled, entranced by her shining blue irises and their pink accent rings. Before you knew what you were doing, you leaned down gently captured her silver lips with yours. After a second, you broke it. Arcee's optics fluttered open after yours, holding optic contact.

   "Did you mind that?" You asked, "Or would you like me to do it again to find out?"

   Her cheeks doused in blush grew brighter. She sputtered, unable to respond. All you did was laugh.

   "Is that the latter, or . . . ?" You grinned and raised an optic ridge. The two-wheeler huffed.

   "Eh, yes! Fine. Whatever," Arcee grumbled. You just laughed again.

   This time, you took her by the hips and pulled her onto your lap. She let out a noise of surprise.

   "That alright?" You asked just to make sure.

   "Uh, yeah," she answered, still surprised. Nobody else was around to watch.

   "Good." You stood up and carried her by the thighs, heading to her berthroom.

   "Wait-" Arcee spoke up. She quickly grabbed your arm in protest.

   "Relax," you told her, as you approached her doorway, "I plan on lovin' you, but not fraggin' ya." She removed her servo slowly, before holding onto you by the shoulders. Your wings fluttered excitedly. You entered her berthroom and the door slid shut behind you.