Chapter Two.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when the song changed to something ridiculous, I narrowed my eyes almost like I was trying to tell myself off. I drew in a large sip of coffee before swallowing it in a greedy mannor, I rubbed my eyes and slipped in my reading glasses to help myself focus. "Hands up like a rollercoaster," I sung along with my music list as I drove towards my destination, i was forced to turn my lights on as it starting to get darker.

I looked over to the citren gem that hang from my rear view mirror, it reflected any kind of light that hit it's soft surface, a silver wire coiled around it to create a sort of cage. I had made it years ago when I got into making jewelry, I have a tap before returning my full attention to the dead road ahead. I always found straight roads the worse, more so when tired.
I drove for a few more mind numbing hours before I came to a stop in an icy cold, dead waste land like area.

Thankfully I wasnt the first one to have shown up and some of dad's employees were already working away. I climbed out into chilly night air, ready to get started, "Kelly!" I hear a males voice, not just any but one with a Scottish accent that always made me feel gitty. Hamish, he was an older man in his mid 40's but his voice made me fantasy. "I can spot your blue hair abd crazy fashion from a mile away," I turned around to find him smiling at me.

"Your here already, so I'm guessing that im late to the party," I gave Hamish a gentle and playful punch to the shoulder, I need turned back to my van to get out my pull over and lock my vehicle. I turn back to face Hamish as he motioned for me to follow, he lead me up to the crash sight. Flames had been put out, any technology or weapons had be gathered up, anything that looked like Xenomorph DNA had been destroyed immediatel.

I made my way inside the mostly destroyed ship, the blood of a Yautja was obvious as I made my way in to check for any bodies, injured life forms. The majority of us were unarmed due to the Yautja nature, they won't attack if we are unarmed or at least not firing at them. Everyone was work to take the ship apart to relocate it, only to reassemble it for further investigation.

I heard the click of a Zippo, I turned around to find Hamish lighting a cigarette. "How do you not struggle to breath when you suck on those things 3 times ago?" Hamish gave me an amused grunt before inhaling through the butt of his smoke, I watched as he drew it in, held it and released. "Well, why do you get tattoos?" I tilted my head at him slightly, thinking about his question, I thought about my first one as I placed my hand over it near my shoulder blade, before pretending to rub my neck. "Well, for memories to be honest, at first it was. then it became a cultural tag, each country I visited I got a small tattoo with the others."

"Well shit." Hamish mouth had become slightly agape at my reasoning, he removed his cigarette from his mouth and looked at it, maybe pondering weather to put it out or keep smoking it. "How old are you gain?" I smiled, almost cocky from the fact I stunned him. "I just turned 24 a few weeks ago."
"Well then happy late birthday." He put a cigarette in my mouth, and lit it without giving me time to object. Even tho I wasn't a smoke I figured theres a first time for everything, "thanks man," I made a drag on my cigarette, releasing shortly after.

"Now you can't get on my ass about smoking kid." He grinned at me, i shook my head slightly at his not so smart game, I had to give it to him tho he was fast with his hands. "So other than the wreckage, watch else was there?" Hamish grumbled, a clear sign he was hoping I would be distracted a little longer so he wouldn't have to work. I scoffed at his reaction, "if you want a break take one, but I need to know why I was requested." He pinched the space between his eyes before speaking.

"There was meant to be a body, but turns out the thing must have been unconscious." I grumbled at the term her used "thing," he apologized right away, I then switched into professional mode and began to do my job, "Since they obviously still around here, no one is to be armed openly, they maybe in shock and scared. If they seems help we are to assist, let the others know and then take a break." I gave him a smile, silently thanking him for getting to the area so fast and jumping into action.

Turned back to the inside of the wreckage and made my way around, triple checking for anything that may have been missed. I looked under, in and behind anything I could when I found something that made my blood run cold. I reached down to my bright green boot, choosing to pulled my gun out instead of my pocket knife.

Hey! So just a heads up this is more of a slice of life story with I hope is some comedic parts, a few twists and turns have been planned out so stick around.
Again thank you for your help NeroPrime.