Chapter Twelve.

"Hey road kill." My brother greeted me with a smile as he held the door open. "Hey dickhead." I greeted back.

I currently had my jacket wrapped around the pup to fight away the cold as i kept him close to my side, surprisingly he had gone silent the moment the door opened.

"Are you pregnant?" My brother looked down further, observing the bump under my clothes. "Yes I'm pregnant." I answered sarcastically as I moved my jacket aside, showing him the pup.

"Out of the way it's cold out here," I pushed my way past my brother to get inside and shut the door behind me before I placed the pup on the floor.

A bark called out deeper inside the house, my brother had brought his dog, the dog ran up with a slight growl ready to jump on the pup, only to slide on the may that covered the hard wood floor with a whimper as the Yautja growled in the dogs direction.

"Is that a baby Yautja!?" My brother instantly showed his surprise, taking the pup from off the floor, yhe pup began to growl and screech loudly unhappy with being grabbed.

"Put him down! He doesn't like being grabbed like that!" The door began to bark loudly with excitement, I tried to scold my brother over the loud barking and screeching.

"Morgan put him down!" I demanded stirnly, my brother looked at me slightly confused as his dog continued to bark. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at his dog making it whimper.

I then swung it around to my brother, aiming for his arm. "Put him down or I will shoot you," I gave my warning, ready to maime him. My brother heeded my warning and placed the pup back on the ground.

"Thank you," I breathed out with relief and lowered my gun to my side, I then tucked it back into the leg of my boot. "Since when did you have the mother's instinct?"

My brother teased me, thinking he would get a rise out of me. I simply ignored him in hopes he would drop it. "Wait!" My brother yelled, giving me a small fright.

I stared at him confused as he held his pause. "Did you?" I glared at him, not quite sure what to expect next out of his mouth, "did you fuck one of those thing's."

I almost slapped myself in the face from his stupidity, I knew he was still teasing but the crap that sometimes came out of his mouth was ridiculous. "You need a drop cloth?" Morgan looked at me a little perplexed at how to answer for a moment.

"No...why?" He answered with an almost child like Innocence and ignorance. "Beacause you speak so much shit sometimes I'm starting to think you should either shuffle around with one or wear a bib." I bit the last of my answer at him, his face scrunched up slightly at my statement as he took slight offended, only to then let it go and laugh about it.

"That's a good, savage as fuck!" He continued to laugh. I crossed my arms in front of my chest as I fought off the grin that tried to climb onto my face. "If humans started to have sex with Yautja then you would be out of luck, you might have a solid build but your not exactly six foot five."

"I'm just as built as one of those guys you study, plus add my new hair style and you know I pull the bitches." I stared at my brother in dumbfounded silence, I couldn't believe he had just said that to his little sister.

"Yes and that is exactly what you pull... Bitches." I moved myself out of the hallway and to the living room, my brother followed along behind me as he continued our conversation.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked me defensively, not understanding what I actually meant. "You jump into these girls without considering who they are, the last one was a wack job, then the next one was using you for tattoo work and she had just got out of prison."

"That doesn't mean anything-!" I cut my brother off, holding my hand up to his mouth to stop him before he could start yelling. "You know I love you but you suck at picking women, stop relying on looks and find someone that will treat you right, so you can do the same."

My big brother looked at me for a short time, I could see the years working in his head over what I just said. "Well I don't want an ugly chick." I let out and angry sigh at his, once again moronic reply.

"You won't end up with some ugly if your willing to learn to love someone for who they are, not what they have." I went over to a cupboard in the corner and pulled out the plants, I then handed them to my brother and pointed to the table.

"You'll end up alone if you can't see past the exterior. Now please set the table while I start cooking." I made my way to the kitchen and dug through the cupboard for a pan, the moment the dishes started to bang around I could hear foot steps approaching rapidly.

I removed the pan and placed it on the bench before retrieving other equipment, I looked over to find the pup standing, waiting for me to pull food out. I looked up over the counter to find Morgan also watching and waiting, for what? I wasn't sure, but his gaze was locked on the pup.