Chapter 15

Disclaimer! This chapter is Taegi centric so if you're not a fan or don't want to read it, you can skip it. There is no Jikook in this chapter and there won't be anything here that effects future understanding of the plot either so don't feel pressured to read it. If you do proceed, there are sexual references, sexual actions and profanity. Enjoy!

Night of the Ceremony

Yoongi and Taehyung were escorted back to the Park's residence, none of them bothering to make small talk on the way there. Taehyung annoyance was increasing as the commoner didn't show a sign of shock when they entered the luxurious main hall. He simply walked over to the table grabbing a biscuit with a look of boredom on his face.Taehyung scoffed, walking to his room already fed up with the other man but he didn't realised that the alpha had silently followed him. 

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung whined when he noticed Yoongi walk in behind him, entering his room. 

"I wanted be with you a little longer" Yoongi laughed before scoffing. 

"I need to sleep, baby. I had a rough day you know, had to kill some alphas who were trying to take what's mine," Yoongi added sarcastically as he brushed passed the omega. 

Taehyung initially blushed at the pet name but refused to show his soft side. "Don't speak about me like I'm some object that you own." 

Yoongi laughed, showing his cute gums before he pushed Taehyung roughly against the door, the omegas hands held tightly next to his head. 

"You should watch how you talk to me Taehyung-ah, I'm older than you." He whispered while nipping softly at the omega's delicate neck. 

Taehyung was a power bottom so the sudden dominance from the older made him was to show him his place but he something stopped him. Something that made him feel like he should submit to the alpha and let him do whatever he wanted. 

But before he could react to the man's harsh touches he moved away, laughing bitterly before muttering a stern, "I thought you'd be harder to flustered than this. You continue to disappoint." 

Taehyung wanted to tell him off for being disrespectful but he also wanted to cry. Never had anyone told him that he disappointed them, he was the perfect child so doesn't that mean that everything he did was perfect as well. "

If you're this easy, then I assume a number of people have had their way with you. Is my baby a whore for everyone?" Yoongi teased, releasing Taehyung and moving to sit on the bed. 

Taehyung admits that he had had his fair share of sexual encounters with the alphas guards and he wasn't shy about it but Yoongi's name calling made him furious. "Get out." 

Yoongi was about to retaliate but a soft knock on the door stopped him. 

"Prince Taehyung, dinner is ready. Oh! I didn't mean to disturb" Hoseok said whilst walking in. 

"You aren't disturbing anything, he was actually just leaving. You can take him to one of the guest rooms."

-

Taehyung avoided Yoongi as much as he could the next day, but the alpha refused to be ignored. He knocked on the omega's door, Taehyung opening it soon after just to try and slam it back in his face but Yoongi was quicker placing his shoe between the door and the frame. He pushed the door open grabbing hold of Taehyung face and kissing him which Taehyung responded to almost immediately. 

"You shouldn't avoid me baby. I'll get sad." Yoongi whispered as they pulled away. 

"What on earth is wrong with you? One second you're calling me a whore and the next you kiss me-"