Chapter 21

Disclaimer! There is a mention of sexual assault and rape but there is no vivid description. If you don't want to read it please skip until the first (-). There is also profanity and sexual references so please be weary of that as well. I love you my sensitive beans <3.

Once they got back to the room Jungkook didn't hesitate to question the omega about what happened earlier, "Hyung?"

Jimin hummed in response, to concentrated on filling his eyebrows in at his vanity.

"Why did Hoseok hyung say you need to be careful around the house when the guests are here?" Jungkook asked confidently, hoping the omega trusted him enough

Jimin's eyes widen as he lowered the brush slowly, turning to face Jungkook who was sitting on the red cushion stool in the centre of the room.

"I- When I was eighteen, they used visited often, at least once a week. Unlike Taehyung and I, they had two alphas, a daughter named Joy and a- a son, Hyunjin." Jimin started easy not wanting to jump straight into the bad parts.

Jungkook was impressed, it was very rare that both children ended up as alphas, it meant that their parent's genes were extremely impeccable .

"Despite the fact that Hyunjin was twenty-two at the time and I hadn't be though heat I couldn't- I really liked him. The thing is he knew about my feelings and used that to his advantage." Jimin continued.

Jungkook frowned at little at the thought of this Hyunjin guy; "What do you mean by that hyung?"

Jimin sighed, he knew deep down that Jungkook wouldn't give up until he told him so he decided to just tell him the truth. "He forced me to do sexual favours for him. At the time I was stupid and thought it was because he liked me back, until we got caught and he said that I was seducing him."

Jungkook wanted to vomit, how could anyone treat Jimin like that, play with his feelings like that. "Hyung you don't have-."

"After that, I told him I didn't want to do anything anymore but- h- he got violent and forced me to- to do it anyway." The tears were rolling but Jimin wasn't crying. He had gotten over this part in his life a while ago but it was his bodies natural reflex.

"The last time I saw him h- he al- almost raped me in- in the guest bathroom. I managed to get out before he went all the way but when told them, th- they didn't believe me. They said that's what happens to a seducing whore."

Jungkook was worried about Jimin but more importantly himself, how was he suppose to sit in the same room as the man who almost raped Jimin and not rip his face off. "He won't touch you, hyung. If he even looks at you the wrong way hyung, I'll kill him."

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah. You're such a good alpha." Jimin giggled, turning back to mirror to finish his makeup. Jungkook blushed his entire face was hot and it was a bit difficult to breathe.