Chapter 34

This is a short Taegi chapter, you can skip it if you'd like. It's very fluffy so you might like it. There will be a summary at the end if you don't want to read the whole thing but I recommend reading the summary so you understand the plot. Enjoy!

Taehyung slept in one of the guest rooms last night, knowing well that Yoongi would smell Jungkook's scent on him. He made sure to wash himself thoroughly before he headed back to his room in the morning.

Now he was standing in front of the alpha, eyes locked as he was staring the omega down.

"Where were you last night? I know that I overreacted a bit and I'm sorry but was it necessary to not even tell me if you were okay. I was worried." Yoongi spoke softly but there was a clear bite in his tone.

"We need to talk." Taehyung said sternly, not in the usual sweet voice he used with the older. The alpha raised his eyebrow in question, prompting Taehyung to continue.

"When you teach someone a lesson, you have to give them leeway when they make mistakes right?" Taehyung asked quietly, the omega still had to learn to put his pride away and accept that not everything will fall to his feet.

"The reason I didn't come back here was because I needed time to think about the mistake I made yesterday. Jimin was right, you deserve to know but you also need to understand that I'm still learning. What I did was something that I would have done whether I was with you or not but I realise now that my efforts are pointless." Taehyung rambled vaguely, not sure whether he should expose himself or not.

"Tell me what you did Tae." Yoongi said above a whisper, he could pick up a little of Jungkook's scent so he had his assumptions but he needed the omega to confirm them.

"I kissed Jungkook... but it wasn't because I don't love you anymore. He had the ability to give me something you can't, the position as queen and that's the only reason I went that far. I was just so mad that it was ripped away from me, that I did anything I could to get it back." Taehyung exposed, finding Yoongi with a bored expression.

"Just as I expected, you don't even care because you don't even feel for me anymore."

"That's bullshit Taehyung and you know it. Of course I love you but I needed you to feel the pain I'd feel when you just threw me away when you were done with me." Yoongi argued, prematurely revealing the lesson that Taehyung would have learnt.

"But I would've never done that to you hyung. I would've never even kissed him if I didn't think that you no longer cared about me. I was so confused hyung, one second you don't even look at me and the next you're being possessive, it was driving me crazy." Taehyung argued.

"Were you hurt by my actions Taehyung-ah?" Yoongi questioned, holding the omega close and scenting him.

"Of course, I thought I wasn't good enough for you, that maybe I did something that made you hate me. It really hurt me hyung." The omegas tough act broke down immediately at the alpha's intimate action.

"Take all that pain and multiple it by hundred and that's how I'd feel if you throw me out Tae. I've been thrown out so many times, I don't think I can make it through that gain. I wanted to teach you that if you treat me the way you've treated other's, I wouldn't be able to pick myself up like the rest of them." Yoongi had been abandoned by everyone around him, Taehyung was all he had and he didn't want the omega to leave him too.

"Hyung we have to talk about these things because this seesaw game we're playing right now is toxic." Taehyung took the first step in removing the negativity from their relationship.

"I don't like it when you're angry at me and yes I understand I get too touchy with people sometimes but I'd never touch them the way I touch you. I also need constant reassurance, my parents would tell me every day how perfect I was and I didn't think I would be effected when they stopped because I had you but you stopped too and now I'm spiralling out of control." The omega knew they would both have to compromise in order to make this work.

"I need the same Taehyung-ah, for you to tell me you're not going to leave me. Your record isn't perfect so you can understand why I don't trust you completely right? I'm just being cautious because I don't want to get hurt." Yoongi explained, there was no contract that tied the younger to him so he could pick up and leave whenever he wanted.

"I understand but you're my mate hyung. I didn't make that commitment with anyone else, only you. I want to be with you forever Yoongi hyung, I want to be your husband and have your pups. There's not a single part of me that wants you to leave, I want to be around you all the time." Taehyung said before kissing the alpha softly.

Yoongi's anxiety simmered down to nothing, Taehyung's lips seeming to make every worry he ever had disappear. He returned the kiss eagerly, easing his tongue into the younger's mouth who moaned softly in response.

Yoongi pulled back after a while, leaning his forhead against the omega's, "Marry me Taehyung."

The omega's eye shot open, "Wha-."

"If you want to spend the rest of our lives together, you have to make a lifelong commitment." Yoongi cut the omega off, a gummy smile stretched across his face.

Taehyung jumped on the alpha, both of them falling onto the bed before he started nodding his head vigorously. He kissed the alpha repeatedly, screaming a loud yes every time he pulled back.

"But wait" The omega said seriously, making the alpha panic slightly. "Where's why ring hyung?"

"I don't have a ring Taehyung but you can have this safety pin for now." The alpha laughed as he pulled a safety pin out from his pocket and hooking it onto the omega's bracelet.

"Wow hyung, this much have costed a fortune, very high quality indeed." The younger acted sarcastically, giggling as he finished.

"I sold my house for it. The alpha played along as Taehyung continued to giggle.

"You didn't have to hyung, I would have expected a purple sewing pin."

It was now Yoongi's turn to laugh but he stopped suddenly, "I'd sell my soul to make you happy Taehyung-ah."

"You didn't have to get so dark hyung, I love you too." Taehyung whined, kissing the alpha again.

Summary:

Taehyung admits his mistake to Yoongi, they work out the issues between them. Both need constant reassurance because of previous troubles in their lives. Yoongi proposes with a safety pin and Taehyung agrees.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi My Babies! Taegi are getting married, Luna what is happening? There probably wont be a chapter tomorrow because I have to study for my final Biology exam on Monday but then everything should be back to normal. Anyone else watching the Rugby World Cup final tonight? South Africa vs England. Who's team are you on? Leave a comment and vote if you're feeling extra nice. Thank you for reading Cherry Blossoms and Rain.

잘 자

-C