Clichès

Clichés are fun, (sometimes), but get really annoying and repetitive after a while.

Examples:

•MCR coffee obsession: Gerard Way does not drink 8 cups of coffee a day. I love coffee but the amount of coffee he and the rest of MCR drink in fanfics is ridiculous.

•The milk fic: never mention it in any P!ATD fic. Or any fic at all. Just don't.

•Any case where a 17 year old is impregnated by a 24 year old and everyone's happy. Obviously this event in real life would have a very different outcome.

•If the only class Gerard enjoys is art, get out.

•People don't get shoved into lockers anymore. It's 2014, not 1987

•Bullies don't go far enough to try to kill you. Sure they might beat your ass into oblivion, but their is no high schooler in their right mind that would construct an elaborate murder of someone they were just beating up. If anyone does that, they need some therapy right now because that's fucked up.

•Self harm/suicide. Yes, I know this is very common in both fics and real life, and many authors put it in the fic because they go through it in real life, but if they cut don't have the character miraculously be saved by their love interest after cutting too deep and loosing too much blood. It's been done in way too many fics.

•Did I mention never to speak of the milk fic?

•Crying about everything that doesn't need to be cried about. If someone close to the character dies, let them cry. If some guy has a big dick, don't fucking cry.

•Blushing/gasping/giggling excessively. It's repetitive and annoying after a while.

Get my point?

Clichés are really annoying, and pretty much every fic has them, so we don't need anymore fics with them.