Chapter 5 - New Roommate

"Guys! You won't believe that!" Luka interrupted Kitty Section rehearsal; everyone looked at him in surprise. Luka had her phone in her hand showing something and the band dropped their instruments and approached him to get a better look on his phone. It showed the band's Instagram account, and it didn't look like a big deal until they saw where Luka's finger was pointing.

"... How...?" Ivan didn't even dare to finish the sentence in astonishment. Last night the band account got-

"That's right, fifty thousand followers!" Luka cut off Juleka's thoughts with a celebration. He looks like a child when he gets excited. Rose and Ivan still couldn't believe it.

"But how?" Rose repeated Ivan's question and Luka looked at her with a determined face.

"Yesterday when Jagged announced that our band would open his show next month, most of his fans discovered our band and started following us!" He explained excitedly, Rose followed him. "And apparently we're famous now. For some reason they're starting to come up with theories about our stage names..." He continued in a less energetic tone as he scratched the back of his neck. Ivan seemed to be thinking a little.

"You're right!" He exclaimed. "We haven't even created our stage names yet..."

After a short silence they began to argue over their names, and soon it became a mess of words. Anarka sometimes went to her children's room to see if no one was really fighting, as so many voices together seemed like an argument, and everyone said it was okay until Luka started to get dramatic and say metaphors and Juleka really cursed him to asking him to stop. In the end, the band decided to use simple names - Ivan's suggestion. With that in mind now Rose was Pink, Juleka was Striped, Ivan was Horn and Luka was Viper. After that, and after a few random conversations about the band, Rose and Ivan went home, leaving only Luka and Juleka in the split room.

Juleka lay back on the bed, thinking about the conversation she and her band just had while Luka started playing the guitar. She started to pay attention to the melody, and then recognized it in seconds. He hadn't heard it in a long time, and almost never had Luka wanted anything from her.

Juleka sat on the bed and looked at her brother. "What do you want?" She asked in an annoyed tone, she knew he wanted something, or he wanted to know something. Luka seemed impressed with his sister's quickness to recognize the melody, but continued with his famous Poker Face and stopped playing.

"So ... you know Tigress?" He started, Juleka froze. What did he want to say that involved Tigress and couldn't be commented on with Rose and Ivan? What if he suspected her strange excuses? What if he had actually seen Roaar that day? What if he knew she was Tigress? Juleka noted that Luka would not continue until she stated, and her response came out worse than expected.

"Yeah ...?" She said slowly with wide eyes, barely stammering. Her shoulders tensed, she felt a panic attack begin to emerge.

"You blush when someone talks about her, and even referred to her by your stage name." Juleka was waiting for the bomb. In three, two, one ... "Do you have a crush on it or something?" Wait ... What?

"What? No, I don't!" Juleka said in an offended, dramatically offended tone. "You already know I like someone else," She stood up and crossed her arms, glaring at her brother with an annoyed look, plus he 'forced' her to say who she like. Luka shrugged and picked up his guitar again. He leaned against the wall and quickly thought of a tune.

"Sure, sure. I was just curious," He said before starting to play the guitar again. Juleka snorted silently and left the room closing the door. A few seconds later she heard a strange voice from the room, maybe that was just Luka talking to himself. He was doing it often now. Roaar got out of the pocket of her shirt, but before he could say anything, Juleka's phone buzzed. It was a message from Alix; the dark-haired girl was a little odd. Alix didn't talk to her too much except when all the girls were together, or when it was about... Oh no, not again.