Chapter 6 - Rehearsal Time

“What are you doing here?” Tigress asked Viperion, the snake hero was still in the window of the bedroom of the boathouse staring at the brindle.

   "I-err…" He cleared his throat, was about to answer, but then thought twice and shot an annoyed look. "Wait, what are you doing here?" He snapped, but didn't let Tigress respond after some more thought. “Do you live here?!” He widened his eyes and his voice sounded louder, even though he wasn't raising his voice. Tigress froze. Damn, now what? What would she answer? If she said no, she wouldn't have an excuse to use in that situation. But she couldn't just hand it over… And then Viperion's bracelet and Tigress's Panja bracelet began to beep.

   Tigress looked at her bracelet, so did Viperion, and they entered the boathouse. Viperion opened the bedroom door and left, then slammed the door quickly. Tigress stood against the wall that the door was out of sight of the windows, and then the last beep of her bracelet made her costume disappear in a pink light, she heard Viperion also transform. Roaar stepped out of the bracelet and fell exhausted into Juleka's open hands, he didn't need to say anything to the girl taking a bag of nuts mix out of her pocket and giving the kwami ​​a nut. She was out of chocolate, but was relieved that he liked chestnuts and didn't have to force him to eat something he didn't like.

   "Look, let's just not talk about that?" Viperion said through the wall, he was referring to that moment. “Like, let's… Just get out of here and pretend nothing happened, okay? No questions or anything.” Juleka was a little confused by the hero's request, but would have to agree. Besides, if she asked something she would also owe Viperion answers. She wondered what would happen if the miracle of Miraculouses beeps didn't happen.

   "Okay…" She sighed, but loud enough for the boy to hear. Roaar finished eating the nuts and Juleka could hear Viperion say, "Sass, scales slither!" Tigress also said her transformation phrase and left with her staff through the window, Viperion went through the opposite window. That was a relief, as he wouldn't see her return to the boathouse.

   She turned and stopped in an alley, then looked around to see if anyone was there, but, as expected, there was no one.

   “Roaar, hide fangs.” And then the suit went away.  Roaar looked at her with his ears down, but Juleka didn't understand why.  Maybe it's because of Viperion and his unexpected trip to her house, but there would be no reason to be upset. Maybe Roaar knew Viperion's identity…

   But that was none of her business, so she didn't ask any questions or say anything about it.  Roaar looked more relieved when he noticed that Juleka wouldn't talk about it.

   When she got home and entered her room, she came across Luka flopping on the bed as if exhausted, but his shoulders were tense and he wasn't looking very happy. She couldn't blame him, he was probably running away from that giant borracha duck during the Akuma attack. Before either of them said anything, they heard someone knock on the door.

  "Hey, sailors, you have company from outside the boat." Anarka's voice sounded through the door without much of her usual enthusiasm, it sounded more like a warning. Juleka wondered who would visit them so suddenly, and she and her brother stared at each other for a second.  That was when they heard a guitar playing in the distance, then quickly climbed the stairs to the deck.

  There was Jagged Stone sitting on top of his van playing his guitar, sitting on a bench, and incredibly he was not being followed by fans, as it seemed that all the way he was right on top of his van which was obviously nothing flashy. Soon Juleka noticed that Rose and Ivan were inside the vain in the backseat with their Kitty Section masks. Jagged then looked at the brothers and dropped the guitar on the floor.