Cuddles

After dinner, Cami seemed back to normal, which was strange in Myc's opinion. Cami helped him clear the table and clean the kitchen all while singing "Let It Go" at the top of her lungs. Myc loved his niece, but he would rather let someone drill into his brain than hear that blasted song one more time. However, he knew it was a strange and confusing day for Cami, so he let her sing. 

And sing. 

And sing. Until Myc had had enough. 

"Hey Cami! Want to watch frozen?" 

"Yes!" Cami screamed at the top of her little lungs before running and jumping/faceplanting on the couch. Myc popped the disk into the TV and set it to play. As he started to walk away, Cami whined,

"Uncle Mycie, come watch with me," she said while patting the couch next to her. Crap. He had to find a way out of this.

"Uh, I can't Cami. You see, I, uh, have work to do! Yeah! So much work to do!" 

"No," Cami rejected with a pouty lip. Her eyes started to tear up and she started to emit a high pitched squeal. "You need to be here with me! I want you to watch with me!"

Myc sighed in defeat and dropped onto the couch next to the tiny 6 year old. Cami beamed while squealing happily. Myc was starting to notice that she squealed a lot. Cami tried to wriggle onto Myc's lap, but he pushed her away.

"Uncle Myc, don'tcha love me?" She asked giving Myc her biggest, cutest puppy dog eyes. Myc tried to resist the adorableness, but he just couldn't. 

"Of course I do," he sighed while pulling her onto his lap. She once again squealed and snuggled into him after giving him a big hug and a fish kiss. While sitting on Myc's lap, she was so small that she barely reached Myc's chin. He wrapped his arms around Cami and reluctantly submitted to his fate. 

Thankfully for Myc, both he and Cami both fell asleep half way through the movie with Myc protectively holding his baby niece to his chest and Cami with her little arms slung around his neck.