Well Crap

"Put me down, Lust," Ilonna screamed while squirming against Lust's iron grip.

"Do you really want me to put you down now? We're kind of high up," Lust clipped.

"Then land!"

"Fine," Lust sighed and steeply dove from 6000 feet towards the ground at roughly 100 mph before gracefully swooping up and landing. Ilonna hastily jumped out Lust's arms and said,

"I have to go back." Lust's eyes grew to the size of his ego.

"No, no, no, no, no! Texan will kill you on sight!"

"I need to fix this though!"

"I'm sorry Lon, but there's nothing you can do to fix this. All we can do right now is keep moving. Once Texan gets over his grief, he's going to feel nothing but rage. And when he's that mad there's literally nothing that can stop him." Lon growled in frustration and kicked a rock.

"I can't just leave like this though! And I can't let you cut all ties from your family because of something I did!"

"You can and you will. And as for me, you're my best friend. You've always been there for me so now I'm here for you. Besides, Texan most likely blames my being friends with you for what happened to Nerd. Which means he'll be after my head too. So it all works out! Now come on, I have a bunker not too far from here we can stay the night in. We should have at least one more day to put distance between us and Texan before he comes after us." 

"Fine," Lon managed to grit out. "But you aren't carrying me anymore!" Lon spread her demon wings and glared at Lust, daring him to defy her.

"Oh, I forgot you had those," Lust chuckled before his face morphed into an "oh crap" look. "Lon? You have a demon inside you, right?" Lon gave him an unimpressed look. Of course she did.

"Duh. What about it?"

"We might need to find something to mask the demon's aura or whatever. If Texan asks Llisona to track it and she agrees, we're in big trouble...but we'll deal with that tomorrow! Come on, I'm starving!" Lust finished with a bright smile before taking off into the air, leaving Lon to freak out a tad bit before following Lust's lead.