Chapter 1

Breaking News: A mysterious Portal has opened in the middle of the city, pro heroes are going to check it out. This might have been caused by the League of villains and their warp gate Kurogiri

"Guys!" Said Deku getting out of his seat "all of the pro heroes will be there! we should go check it out, they might need our help" Said Deku wanting to check it out very badly "Okay!" everyone said "We might be able to kick Shigaraki's Butt while we are at it!" Said Bakugo getting fired up "Well, what are we waiting for, Lets go kick some League of Villains Butt!" Said Kaminari "Yeah!" Everyone said. They all rushed out the door and started running towards the middle of the city and when they got there they were shocked in what they were seeing. All of the pro heroes were being sucked into the portal "Young Midoriya! Get out before it's too late!" Yelled All Might "A-All Might?!" Screamed Deku "Quick, We need to save All Might" Said Midoriya. Everyone started running towards the portal and they jumped through it to retrieve All Might and as soon as they all went through the portal closed "There goes our only chance of getting back" Yelled Bakugo as they fell on the ground "What is this place?" Questioned Uraraka getting up "It looks very old" Said Tsu. by the time everyone got up they were surrounded by people in this weird looking uniform and these weird machines around their waist. "Who are you" Said a short guy with black hair "Who sent you, and don't try any funny business" Said the short guy again. Everyone looked at each other and gulped "We came from that portal, and i am Izuku Midoriya" Said Deku the short guy whispered something to a guy who looked kind of like him but taller, different face and hair. "I am Levi Ackermann" Said the short guy, "Where are we?" Asked Bakugo raising his palms "you are in wall Maria, the outer wall" Said Levi jumping down from the roof and walking over to Bakugo "Why do you have your palms out? you cannot attack with your palms, but with your fists" said Levi glaring at Bakugo "What is your name" Asked Levi Pushing down Bakugo's hands "That's none of your business short guy" Said Bakugo pissed off "Yes it is, Now don't call me short." Said Levi "He's done it now" Said the guy Levi whispered to, Levi got out his Weird looking swords "L-listen we are sorry About Bakugo" Said Iida "Don't be sorry about me you Moron" Said Bakugo raising his palms "I really don't want to deal with a whole bunch of kids" Said Levi "It would make a mess, and it would be a waste of blades" Said Levi putting his blades back, "Eren, get down here" Levi said, and the guy Levi whispered to jumped down and stood next to Levi and did this salute with his arms "Yes sir?" Asked Eren putting his arms back down to his sides "Take these people to headquarters, and put them in the basement" Said Levi. Eren did that salute thingy again, "If you would follow me, Please" Eren said in a calm tone "Why?" Asked Todoroki stepping to the front"Because I've been ordered to" Said Eren "We will not follow you" Said Todoroki "Very well then, Levi should i" Asked Eren, and everyone got in a battle stance "Yes, just get them in the basement" Said Levi "Everyone else look for the other people who fell out" Said Levi  "u-uh sir" Said a boy with yellow hair "Is that another female Titan?" The boy pointed to something in the distance "EREN, TAKE CARE OF THE PURPLE TITAN WITH HORNS. WE WILL TAKE CARE OVER HERE" Yelled Levi. Eren turned around and started to use the machine to go over to where the thing that looked like a titan 'Who does that look like? hmmm. OH MY GOD ITS MT. LADY' Thought Midoriya "Everyone try make it over where Eren was going, MT. Lady is there, so that means All Might will be there too!" Yelled Midoriya "Okay" everyone yelled trying to run all the way there.