Chapter 6

Izuku pov:

We were told that we would be out through hell tomorrow, I guess I could say that Eren is a bit intimidating... "Deku" said Uraraka running up to him "that guys scary!" Uraraka pouted "mhm" I nodded "I think we should just listen to what they have to say, maybe we could learn a thing or two from them for your training" Aizawa-sensei said from right behind them "I wonder what these 'titans' are, could they be like a type of being" I started muttering and rambling about what a titan could be.

"Shut up deku!!!" Bakugo screamed his hands popping with explosions aiming at my face.

"sorry Kacchan" I said backing away a bit, "We should get to sleep so we can start early!" said Small Might (I'm making it so in the attack on titan World he can use his quirk for however long he wants)

"okay" everyone said, including me, and walked into the designated cabins "Goodnight Deku, See you tomorrow" Uraraka said waving at me and running off to her area

~**~ Timeskip to the next day

3rd person

Iida woke up very early, as per usual, and made everyone get up.

"Hurry up! We are going to be late!" he yelled while chopping his arms

"what time is it??" Aizawa said groggily rubbing his dry eyes

"No clue!!! But get up!!!! We have training!" Iida said while still chopping his arms.

Izuku woke up, and almost instantly throwing his blankets off

"ohmygodineedtogetreadysoicanslaythosetitanthingys" he quickly said as he used one for all to run around and get ready.

"Shut up Deku!!" Bakugo yelled from one of the top bunks.

Mineta got scared and fell off his bed crying.

All might is getting ready as well using one for all to get ready like Izuku.

"Done!" All Might and Izuku yelled in unison waking Todoroki up.

Todoroki looked shocked but then replaced his look with his normal emo look.

Iida was running around waking everybody up.

Once everyone was ready they saw the girls already outside with All Might and Deku doing stretches.

All the boys except for all might and Deku anime died.

~**~ timeskip

"after all of those warmups, we will be seeing if you pass the balance test, if you don't, then you will have to keep trying until you do it correctly, I will need someone to come to the front so I can demonstrate it" Eren said hooking himself onto the vertical maneuvering equipment.

as if on cue someone on a horse came closer

"Eren!" Yelled the person, not that far away.

"A-Armin?" Eren choked out in surprise

Armin rode closer to Eren, and got off his horse.

"Levi sent me to help you!" Armin said 

"okay, good, and go put your horse away" Eren said, still hooked up to the equipment

"Okay!" Armin said running over to the stables and putting away his horse

"Thank god Armin's here" Whispered Eren

Armin ran back over and positioned himself to the other side of the Equipment. Armin and Mikasa started to reel the chains in so Eren could balance.