Chapter 8

Still Eren pov

The Hobo-Man gave me his creepy grin and walked foward.

i gulped and rose my fists, that's when all my nervousness dissapeared and i put on my angry face.

hobo-man charged at me, i stood my ground.

he threw a right hook, i ducked grabbed his arm twisted in behind his back and pushed him to the ground.

i grabbed his other arm and pinned it to his side.

Phew

that was easier than i thought it would be.

suddenly the cloth around his neck started floating and it grabbed me.

"what the hell is this?!" i yelled jumping off him and taking a few steps back

"You are very strong, i didn't expect it honestly" he said in a deep raspy voice, he gave me his creepy grin, and ran at me, faster than the last time, i swung my arm at him

(like that)

Hobo-Man ducked under my punch and swung his leg and tripped me over, just before i fell i was wrapped up in his cloth thingy, and i was about 5 centimeters from the ground, he dropped me on the ground.

i got up quickly and put my fists up again, i was angry.

my power is driven by my anger.

he's going down...

3rd person

Eren put his fists up, Aizawa was surprised, but his surprise face changed into his shit-eating grin.

Aizawa put his fists up too and they both ran at each other.

*back in the my hero academia world*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screamed a random civilain,

The remaining hero's were trying their best to bring the crime rates down, Everyone was screaming, it was chaotic.

Most of the top heroes were sucked into the portal, there were no sightings of them from any of the other countries, Class 1-A dissapeared along with a support course student Mei Hatsume. 

The league of villains have been on the low, no sightings whatsoever of them, not after the overhaul incident.

Japan was going crazy without their symbol, nor the other top heroes.

Nezu was trying to do as much as he could, and the lack of teachers and heroes doesn't help that much.

Nezu was debating with himself whether to close down U.A or not.

Eri kept on asking for Midoriya, but the doctors told her that Midoriya had dissapeared, Eri is now blaming herself, Mirio visits her though and cheers her up.

*back in the attack on titan world*

Levi pov

who the hell is the female titan?!

i just can't figure it out.

It doesn't help that Hange keeps complaining to me all the time.

Erwin is stressing out too.

and Eren is away dealing with those people.

So we can't use him...

maybe we could....

That's it!

"Get me my horse" i yelled hoping someone would hear me

i got up from my seat and rushed outside.

i got to the stables seeing my horse ready to go, with some cadets standing straight, saluting (the give your hearts salute)next to my horse.

i nod my acknowledgement and they run off giggling like maniacs, i rolled my eyes and mounted my horse and galloped off to the training grounds.

the estimated time till arrival should be about 1-2 days.

The things i do....

-Sorry for the short chapter, i've been caught up in school work ;-;