Chapter 5

Eren walked down the halls to Levi's office, and after a few twists and turns he finally made it to the door. Eren took a deep breath and knocked on the door 3 times, he waited a couple of seconds until he heard a quiet 'come in', Eren opened the door and closed the door behind him. "you wanted to see me?" Questioned Eren taking a seat on the opposite side of Levi's desk "Yes, I want you to keep an eye on the 'people' or whatever you call them during their training" Levi stated leaning forward in his chair, "U-Uh, okay" Eren replied shakily, he wasn't very fond of some of them, there was an explosion boy that was constantly cursing, he didn't mind that one, he would be fun to fight some day, but he was getting weird vibes from the fire one, I think his name was like Endeavor or something like that. He also knew that Mikasa didn't like the woman with a quite revealing outfit and purple hair, she was constantly flirting with me...' thought Eren. "So Yeager, I was thinking you could take them tomorrow to the training area (I forgot what it was called TwT) and get the area set up for them" Levi said taking a sip from his tea? Coffee? I don't know what it is "uh, yeah... Sure thing, I better get going to the room to sleep now, I guess" Said Eren getting up from his seat and exiting the room "bye Yeager" he heard Levi say to him before he left the room.

Eren pov:

I was making my way past the basement door when I heard muffled talking, and then a lot of cussing and yelling, something along of 'I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER I WILL BLAST THESE BARS OFF THEIR HINGES', 'no! My babies!' and a 'Kacchan stop' i don't remember being introduced to a 'Kacchan' so I open the basement door  and walk up to where their cell is, and I see the explosion boy I think it was Bakugo or something exploding random people Into the wall, it was kinda funny, but I have to do something about it "oi! What are you doing?!" I yelled at the explosion boy "Eh?! YOU WANNA FUCKING FIGHT YOU FUCKER, I WILL BEAT YOU ASS" He yelled back, imma just call him explosions or explodo-boy because why not "calm down for fucks sake! " I said back at him "MAKE ME" Explosion boy yelled bringing his arm outside the cell and popping small explosions from his hand. He is so annoying.... Sometimes I think he has issues.

I decided to go back and walk out the door and go sleep, but I think I should tell them what is going to happen tomorrow, ooooor I don't and they might get angry.... Let's go for option number two.

I felt a small smirk fall onto my face as I walked out of the basement and to my room.

~**~ timeskip to tomorrow

Still Eren's pov:

I woke up to a bright light in the room. "wake up Eren" said an unknown figure, I slowly let my eyes adjust to the light and Mikasa standing near the curtains "Levi said you might need help with those people, so he said I could help" Mikasa said walking away from the window, god dammit, I wanted to do this myself... Hmph "Fineeee" I groaned ripping the blankets off me and getting out of bed "we will need our odm gear on, just in case they are hostile" said Mikasa opening the door and closing it behind her.

~**~ Another timeskip to the basement.

I walked down the stairs of the basement to where the prisoners were being kept, I'm not sure if prisoners are the right word but oh well.

"I'm here to take you to the training grounds" I said standing near the cell door "come with us nicely, or we will have to dispose of you" I said while licking my lips, just to scare them.

"I will be training you with the help of Mikasa to help kill the titans until we find a way to get you out of here" I said again trying to be intimidating, but really I wasn't that confident but I was excited.

I unlocked the cell door slowly so that I could react quickly if they tried to make a run for it.

I finished unlocking the door and I took a step back and opened the cell door "follow me" I muttered turning around and walking to the basement door again for like the millionth time this week.

But this time I'm bringing the prisoners out, I should probably call them cadets, but oh well.

Surprisingly nobody has tried to run away, Yet.

So that's good.

~**~ timeskip to the training grounds

3rd person:

After a good amount of hours they finally made it to the training grounds.

Eren showed everyone where they would be staying, separating the girls from the boys.

Mineta Was upset about that and started to go on a ramble about how perfect the girls are and how he would sneak in that night.

Mikasa walked over to him and kicked him and said "grow up, this will be literal hell for you" she gave mineta a death glare.

"do 100 laps" Eren said pointing to the running course.

Eren had a flashback to when Sasha was running for hours and shivered.

Mineta started to cry and wail slowly walking to the running area, Mikasa walked over and kicked him again to the race course and said "Run" glaring at him again, and mineta sped off.

"now that that's dealt with you guys make yourself comfortable for tonight, because you will go through literal hell in the morning" Eren said walking into a cabin and resting there for the night.