Chapter 3

"Wow, it's like 2098 where i am from" Said All Might "Go get the other people before i pull this trigger" Said Levi "Very well" and with that All Might went to grab the others "I will take Eren back to headquarters, wear this mask so that the purple hair girl doesn't make you fall asleep" Levi said handing her a mask and the flare gun. "Thanks" Mikasa said "I can walk" groaned Eren just waking up "No you cant, and you wont" Levi said, and with that he was going away with Eren in his arms. Mikasa was waiting for a while, then the large group showed up "That's that girl who was with that large thingy "The thingy has a name and it's Eren, and He tried to kill him" Mikasa said pointing to all might "He was considered a threat" said All Might crossing his arms "Say what you want, but we need to get going" Said Mikasa 'She is like a completely different person' All Might thought "Sooo, What's your name" said the girl who was a giant before "Weren't you like taller before, Like titan height?" Said Mikasa looking at her "Yes, that's my quirk" Said the giant girl "My name is Yu Takeyama, what is your name and quirk" Asked Yu "My name is Mikasa, and i don't know what a 'quirk' is" Said Mikasa "So you don't have a quirk? but that other guy you called Eren did" Said Yu "No he doesn't have a quirk" Said Mikasa "Then what is it?" Asked Yu "It's a titan, he has 2 of the 9 titan powers, and the other titans will probably kill you apart from Eren" Said Mikasa "Wow" Said Yu trying not to picture the thought "They are also a lot more uglier than Eren's titan form" Said Mikasa "they only have one weak spot, but i will not share that with you, it is not my job to tell you that information" said Mikasa "HI i'm Midnight" Said purple hair "Hi" Mikasa said as she adjusted her mask "What is that stuff on your waist?" Asked Midnight "It looks heavy" Yu said looking at it closely "It's called Omni-Directional mobility Gear, odm gear for short" Said Mikasa "it also isn't that heavy, easy to move around in" Said Mikasa "That's cool" Said Yu "So, what do you do for a living" said another yellow hair guy "How many yellow hair guys are there?" Said Mikasa "Quite a few" Said the yellow hair guy "And your name is?" Asked Mikasa "My name is Hizashi Yamada" He said "You asked what i did for a living?" asked Mikasa "Yes i did" Said Hizashi "I kill titans" Said Mikasa everyone looked stunned "How could someone as beautiful as you kill things?" asked Yu "Because i stick with Eren wherever he is" Mikasa said "That's so sweet" Said Midnight "We are here" Said Mikasa, a lot of scouts were staring at the new comers "Mikasa who are they?" Asked Jean "They came through that strange glowing thing" Said Mikasa "where is Eren?" Asked Mikasa "He is inside with Levi and Commander Erwin" Said Jean "Thanks you Jean" Said Mikasa "Take them to the basement with the rest of the people Jean" Said Mikasa "Okay" Said Jean Saluting with one arm on his heart and the other arm behind his back, "Come on, we need to take you to the others, in the basement" Said Jean "And don't even think of breaking out" Levi said as he walked out of the door "I will not hesitate to kill you all" He said walking over to the large group of people "Hange, send someone to the king to tell him that the problem has been dealt with and that people may go back to their houses" Said Levi "Okay" Hange Saluted and was off to find someone."Is Eren okay?" Mikasa asked "Yes, he was just being over dramatic that's all" Said Levi "That's good" Sid Mikasa, and with that she was off to see Eren.