Chapter 4

"Eren" Mikasa said "Y-yeah?" Said Eren "Come on Eren" Said Mikasa "We need to keep watch over the people in the basement, Eren come on" Said Mikasa "Okay" Said Eren yawning "Come on Eren" Mikasa said walking out the door "Coming!" Eren yelled "Eren be quieter" Said Mikasa "Sorry" said Eren and they were walking for a bit "Eren, just be careful okay? i don't want you to get hurt, again" Said Mikasa "they wont stand a chance against me, they don't even know my weak spot!"Said Eren "That's not the point" said Mikasa as they walked down the stairs to the basement "It's funny to think that i actually slept here once" Laughed Eren while sitting down on the bench looking at the people "That is a lot of people" Said Eren leaning against the wall "I will kill you!" yelled a blond spiky hair guy "yeah yeah i'd love to see you try" Laughed Eren "We should probably learn your names" Said Eren "So lets introduce ourselves" Said Eren leaning forward slightly "My name is Eren and this is Mikasa" Said Eren "I am Midoriya" Said a guy with green hair "You guys have unusual hair colors" said Eren leaning on  the bars "Eren, don't get too close" said Mikasa grabbing Eren's shoulder "I'm fine Mikasa" Said Eren as he shrugged Mikasa's hand off, "Eren, Mikasa, Levi sent me down here with you two" Said Armin walking through the door and down the stairs "That's fine" Said Eren "And also, Who of these people kicked off Eren's titan head?!" Said Armin slightly angry "It was another yellow hair, the one they call All Might" Said Eren pointing at All Might "Eren, get over it, you didn't die" said Mikasa "Hello Mikasa!" Said Yu greeting Mikasa "Oh my god, i'm stuck in prison with so many hot girls" whispered a tiny boy with purple blobs on his head "Mineta No." Said a guy with bandage-like things around his neck, his hair went all floaty and his eyes turned red and his bandage things wrapped around Mineta and he shook him up and down "Sorry Aizawa-Sensei!" Said Mineta and then Aizawa dropped Mineta on his head. 

    ---after everyone introducing themselves--- 

"Well, i would like to say something" said Eren "What is it?" Asked Midoriya "I could probably persuade Levi in letting you join the scout regiment, but you will have to go through the training course" Said Eren "Eren, Are you sure" Asked Mikasa "Yes, people with their power could be useful on saving humanity" Said Eren "Even though titans are probably stronger than them" Said Eren "I agree" Said Armin "That sounds like fun" said Uraraka "Just remember that titans are very dangerous and scary and can kill you like you are a bug" Said Eren "Will they be taller than me?" Asked Yu "probably not, but the average height is 15 meters or under, the colossal titan is 60 meters high, but we haven't killed it yet, all we know is that it's like me" said Eren "Mikasa told me about the titan shifters" Said Yu "Would your power still work if Aizawa-Sensei used his quirk on you?" Midoriya wondered out loud "Eren, you should probably go and talk to Levi about these people becoming scouts" Said Mikasa "Okay, Mikasa you teach them the salute, okay?" Said Eren halfway up the stairs "Okay Eren" said Mikasa. As Eren was walking down the hallway he came across Hange "Ah, Eren i was looking for you" said Hange "I wanted to do some more experiments, but with the prisoner people" Said Hange "Okay, i was just going to talk to Levi about that" Said Eren "Well, don't worry about that, he said that they could train to become apart of the scout regiment" Said Hange "Well, i guess you beat me to it again Hange" Laughed Eren "they will start their training tomorrow, and i told commander Pixis to make them pass no matter what, so they will have to join the scout regiment whether they like it or not" Said Hange "That's great to hear" Said Eren "Well i better get back down to the basement" Said Eren turning around and walking back through the hallway and then down the stairs to the basement "Guys, Hange already spoke to Levi about it" Eren said as he flopped down on the seat "That's good, isn't it?" Asked Armin "Yeah, i guess" Said Eren with his finger on his lip, as a sign that he was thinking "What are you thinking about?" Asked Midoriya but Eren didn't answer, he was still thinking "Eren" Said Mikasa "Huh? What?" Said Eren looking confused "Eren, Midoriya asked you something" Said Mikasa "Oh, sorry" Said Eren "What was your question?" asked Eren making eye contact with Midoriya"Well, i just wanted to know what you were thinking about" said Midoriya "u-uhhh" Said Eren with wide eyes "Nope I am out" said Eren Walking up the stairs the door was flung open and there stood Levi "Eren, What do you think you are doing?" Said Levi "U-Uhh, getting water?" Said Eren making up an excuse. "No you weren't" said Levi kicking him down the stairs "S-sorry" Said Eren. "You guys will be going through the training course, and you will pass, i made sure that Pixis will make sure ALL of you get through" Said Levi talking to the prisoners "And you three are to make sure they don't decide to escape" Said Levi "Yes sir" Mikasa, Armin and Eren said saluting. "Good" Said Levi walking out of the room. "And also Eren, could you come to my office after dinner?" Said Levi almost out of the door Eren gulped "Y-yes sir" Said Eren saluting "oooooo~" Said Yu "Do you have a thing for him?" Asked Yu "No, That would be weird, Considering he is our Captain, and he is like wayyy older than me" Said Eren looking away "Yeah, that's just wrong" Said Armin backing up his friend "If you say so~" Said Yu "Eren, they are just playing with your mind, don't let them get to you" Said Mikasa looking Eren in his eyes "Thanks Mikasa" Said Eren rubbing his forehead "We better get going, it's almost time for dinner" Said Armin "Yeah" Said Eren wondering what Levi wanted "Eren, Come on" Said Mikasa "Bye~" Said Yu "Bye" Said Eren leaving the room "I don't like Yu" Said Mikasa "Me neither" Said Eren "i don't mind any of them, except for the guy with spiky hair, he is intense" Said Armin shivering "I agree" Said Eren. They reached the eating area and sat down at a table "What could Levi want to talk about?" Armin asked Eren "did you make him mad, or do anything out of line" Asked Armin "Not that i remember" Said Eren "Eren, i'm sure you will be fine" Said Mikasa "Yeah" Said Eren. They finished eating their dinner and everyone except Eren went to bed.

Time skip--

Eren was making his way to Levi's office, he opened the door and. "what is taking Eren so long?" Asked Armin, "I don't know" Said Jean "What is he even doing?" Asked Jean "He is in Levi's office" Said Armin