Chapter 6- The troubles of highschool

"I'm so exited! Aren't you?" Squealed Deku who was practically skipping down the pavement with me trailing closely beside him. He had a wide smile placed on his face that grinned from ear to ear.

Deku had been waiting for the first day of high school his entire life and now it was finally happening. Sadly, I didn't feel quite as excited as he did but I was happy to see Deku so cheerful this early in the morning. I was still grouchy from my 4:25am alarm.

I growled tiredly in response.

"I wonder who will be teaching us?" Deku said, ignoring my tiredness. "I heard a rumor on the bus that it was going to be someone like Present Mix or.. or Eraser head!-"

Deku continued to babbled on about the UA school we both miraculously got accepted into him (him not me.) things I already knew and some things I didn't. I listened either way, much to my dismay and drowsiness.

When Deku had resorted to mumbling under his breath instead of talking to me with full auditable words, I nudged him with my elbow making him stand up straighter in alerrt.

In the moment of quietness, I cornered him with the same question I've been wondering since the entrance exam. "Deku, how'd you get your quirk? You were quirkless before.. Weren't you?" I tried to not sound angry as to not scare Deku but I was pissed he would keep something this big from me. I'm supposed to be his best friend. Which I hate but I'll accept for now.

"I-I" he stammered. Deku twiddled with his thumbs awkwardly and kept his gaze to the concrete ground. "I-I can't tell you that!" I could see a cold sweat forming on his forehead and I felt the erge not to push to heard.

Fine. He can keep his secrets. As much as i hate it.

"Fine.." I sigh. "At least keep telling me about the lunch menu... I need something to keep my mind off how much I want to go back to sleep."

Deku smiled and began telling me the things I wanted to hear.

*this time skip was brought to you by my love for cats*

We turned a corner and, before I knew it, we had reached the school's gate that seemed to be trying to intimidate me. I didn't have such great past memories at this school.
I bared my teeth as Deku began to sprint in a full out run through the opening gates.

"Wait up, Deku" I yell, a little to loudly, at him

Other classmates around us turned to see the commotion was as I began jogging to keep up with Deku.

Then, I stopped in mid jog to see Deku tumble down to the floor along with a pink and very brown blur that squealed when being runned into. Actually, I think that was Deku squeaking

I rushed over to the two of them.

"Are you okay?!" I asked mostly too Deku, crotching over him who was rubbing his head in pain and squinting his eyes.

"I-I'm fine, Kacchan," he shooed me off, beginning to stand up without my help. I couldn't help but be slightly worried.

The girl Deku ran into was still on the ground. I was ready to walk past her but Deku, unfortunately, had to be his sweeter than sweet self.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. He stood over her while I stood behide him, scowling and wanting to leave to the school.

"O-oh!" She seemed surprised that Deku was helping her.

Of course he would help an extra like you! He's way to fucking pure.

"I'm fine, thanks!" She said cheerfully Deku stretched out his hand towards her, offering to help her up quietly.
"Thanks!" She thanked him, taking his hand graciously. Deku pulled her up, easily. He was also slightly pink in the cheeks and I heard his breathing chop when he got a full view of her.