Chapter 8- The confession

Comment a random fun fact for me. 💕
—————————————————————

A month went by quickly but yet very slowly for me. It felt like the only thing on my mind at all times was Deku and only him. Or how he was always hanging with that Todoroki bastard all the fucking time. I even started to pay attention to what he was wearing every day.

I was walking too the UA high school like every other day but today was the last day of the month that I've been avoiding Deku.

My new friend, Kirishma, turned the street corner quickly in a blurry red haze and sprinted up towards me, smiling brightly. He seemed happy to see me like he always is.

"Hey bro!" He called out as he halted slightly to walk right next to me.

I nodded calmly in response. Kirishima and I began traveling down the concrete sidewalk together to the school.

Kirishma then began babbling to me about some sort of issue going on at home... Something about his mom yelling at him for having a coffee stain on his uniform or something like that but I wasn't fully listening. My mind was elsewhere when we made it up to the school's front gate.

Kirishma held the gate open for me although there were other people walking behind me. He then ended up holding the door for everyone. I nicely waited for him in the front school yard till he was able to slip into the school too.

He smiled brightly when he saw I was waiting. I just huffed to him in return and we began walking together up the high school again. Kirishma held the door open for me again but this time I scowled coldly at him making him jump in shock. I stroded on in ahead of him.

I didn't need the door held open for me.. I thought angrily to myself.

Kirishma rushed into the school to hopefully apologized, knowing that I'm upset but I had frozen abruptly.

Near the fountain stood Todoroki and Deku. They were chatting happily to one another as Deku filled up his All Might water bottle cheerfully till he turned to face Todoroki and then noticed me standing behind him a few feet away.

Todoroki followed Deku's gaze too see me. His face went from happy, too confused, then really too being really angry.

He walked roughly in front of Deku, his tall and lanky body blocking my view from him. I noticed that Deku's hand were dripping wet with out the corner of my eye before Todoroki completely covered him. His yellow water bottle was over flowing for he was frozen. I even briefly saw the stunned look on his face.

My heart had dropped into my stomach when I saw them both together. Somehow, they had become inseparable after I started avoiding Deku for a month and now, all I see around the school is them talking to one another.
Not gonna lie, It still hurts even after a whole month of trying to get over Deku and not succeeding whatsoever.

Kirishma seemed to see my pain and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. He dragged me with him, away from Deku and the bastard, flowing me in with the crowd with his arm wrapped tightly around my neck.

He pulled me down the school's main hallway. I stumbled with him, my heart racing in my chest.

"You okay?" Kirishma asked me.

"Yeah.. yeah." I took his hand roughly off my shoulder. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Okay..? What ever you say, bro." He didn't seem so sure.
————————————————
The school day was over before I knew it.