Chapter 10- Are we a couple?

I just wanted to make their relationship cute. Don't judge.
————————————
It had a been a month since that day me and Deku kissed in the janitors closet and it had felt like it was just yesterday.

Me and Deku walked together down the same sidewalk we have for years. But this time, we secretly interlock our fingers together after we were a bit of a long distance away from our houses and the range of our parents.

"I still can't believe your mother is finally engaged to the number one hero, All Might," I say.

"I know!" Gasped Deku, who still hadn't wrapped his head around the fact either. "They just told me last night."

"Did you always tell them last night?" I asked. "About us?"

"No. No, not yet but I will!" Deku told me, clearly nervous. I could tell these things. "When it's finally the right time and place, I will.. Mom still thinks I like Uraraka." He shrugged.

"Well, you better tell her soon." I leaned in closer to Deku who's ears were colored a soft, radiating pink. "Don't you want her too know about us?" I whisper.
I nibble on his ear making Deku squirm.

"I-I do!" Squeaked Deku.

"Then you better hurry up or I'll tell her for you." I roughly tighten my grib on Deku's hand and pull him into an alley where I make us lock lips.

We've been doing most of our make out sessions in the back of an alley way before entering the school's property and having to pretend to be just "best friends". This particular alley was one of our usually spots.

Deku moans softly as I pressed my lips deeply into his, wrapping my hands around his waist and pulling him in closer into me till I couldn't tell who's heart beat was who's anymore. We only would pull apart briefly too catch our breath before returning too each other. This time, the kiss was searing hot.

Briefly, I considered how pretty Deku would look going to school with a bruised lip before Deku, breathlessly, pulled away the kiss. I smirked softly, my cheeks feeling hotter than they were originally. Deku was panting heavily at the lack of oxygen.

"We should.. tell the class about us," said Deku.

"Today?" I asked. I stroked Deku's cheek. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." Deku nodded eagerly in agreement.

"Well.. okay then." I threaded my hands into his again, inter locking them together. We walked out the alley secretly, looking frantically everywhere before continuing down the sidewalk.

We walked silently up to the school gate together, still holding hands. I could feel Deku's palms beginning to sweat nervously. I squeezed his hand tightly to give him some reassurance.

"It'll be fine.." I say under my breath. Deku took a deep breath before finally slipping through the school's front gate with my hand clasped in his.

It seemed the eyes around us immediately detected what we were doing. There was staring, echoing laughter and chatter.. it was enough to make anyone feel insane.

I felt Deku speed up his pace to the school's front door but inside wasn't any better.

We walked down the hall way together and I could tell how determined Deku was too stay holding hands with me. Hastily, we made it to the classroom of class 1-A but when we arrived, all eyes darted too us.

There was a loud gasp. Mina has stood up and was strutting over to us. "You two are dating?!" She gasped loudly. How the fuck could she tell that by us just holding hands?!