Chapter 3: I Stayed Awake & Stared At You

Says hes happy, hes a liar

~

Bill stared at the steaming bowl with a frown, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought. Stanford cocked his head to one side, "Is something wrong?" he asked. Bill huffed "I, I don't actually know what to do, eating wise" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. Stanford smirked "Right, pick up the spoon" he said, pointing to the metal spoon by Bills right hand, Bill took it with his left, "Next?"

"Next, scoop some up with it, not to much" 

Bill did so, his tongue poking out in concentration,

Cute 

"Okay, now put it in your mouth, and swallow it, carefully" 

Bill did so and smiled, "Hey this is pretty good" he said, giving Stanford a smile and taking another bite. Stanford chuckled "Yes, it is" he replied, stirring the contents of his own bowl.

After lunch Stanford went about trying to teach Bill to walk, the demon held onto his arms and followed Stanford as he walked backwards, mirroring his movements until Ford was quite sure he could so it on his own.

"Ready Bill? I'm going to let go of you now" Ford warned, Bills grip tightened and Stanford chuckled, "Relax, you can do this" he said. Bill's grip loosened but didn't leave his arms. Stanford let him go and Bill wobbled a little at the loss of security, "Now move forward, like I showed you" 

Bill smiled, "I'm doing it!" he said excitedly, his eyes shining. 

Stanford chuckled, "Well done" he said, with a smile back.

~

That evening there was a knock on the door, Stanford looked up from the sofa and sighed, 

Who could that be at this hour? 

He stood up and glanced at Bill, fast asleep on the floor and a book hanging loosely from his hand. He avoided stepping on him and went to the front door, "Hey Stanford, just wanted to check up on you" Stan said, standing on the porch with a goofy smile as Ford opened the door to greet him, "S-Stanley?" he stuttered.

Stan gave him a weird look "Who else would it be Pointdexter? Whats the matter with you? Just wake up?" 

Ford shook his head and joined Stanley on the porch, closing the door behind him, "Look, somethings happened, Bills back" he said nervously. 

Stan gaped "Where is he!? I'll pound that sucker in the dirt!" he growled, punching his own hand and suddenly looking angry. Stanford shook his head and placed a hand on Stan's arm, trying to calm his vengeful twin down, "Hes human, and hes uh...."

"Hes in your house isn't he" Stan finished for him, 

Ford chuckled nervously "Yeah, but it's okay! Hes doesn't remember us or anything, its safe" he reassured.

"Not a thing?" Stan asked, 

Ford nodded. 

"Can I see him?" Stan asked, 

Ford opened the door and invited him in "Hes asleep in the living room."

Stan gazed upon Bill with a frown, "Hes so small."

Ford burst into laughter "Yeah hes quite short" he said, looking at Bill with a small smile. Stan looked at his brothers facial features. He knew that unmistakable gaze his brother rarely had, "You still have feelings for him, even after all he did, he comes back and suddenly you think hes the hottest guy on the block, don't you?"