Chapter 6: In This World Full Of People, There's One Killing Me

While Stan was unpacking, Bill dragged Stanford up to his room they had started to share, "What do you want!?" Ford asked, not really in the mood for Bill's bullshit at the moment, 

He had stuff to do!

Bill closed the door and made him sit on the bed, "You're all stressed out and I want you to relax, the only way I could think was if you and me just cuddled for a bit? Huh?" 

Bill gave him a hopeful look and Stanford chuckled, "Come here" he said, patting the space next to him. Bill grinned and sat down, leaning into Ford as the man wrapped his arms around him. Stanford leaned his head on Bills curls and sighed. Bill smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the affection, "Feel better yet?" he asked.

"You're a dork" Ford replied.

They sat like that for a bit, until Bill wriggled, seemingly trying to reach him, "Whats wrong?" Ford asked. The demon huffed "I want to kiss you, but I'm too short and I can't reach, get down here!" he grumbled. Ford leaned down until he was staring right into Bills eyes, the demon blushed at the closeness, "Is that better?" he asked.

Bill peeked his lips "Better" he said with a smirk.

Ford leaned in and kissed him back, soft and gentle.

Stan banged on the door and the pair pulled apart in fright, Bill felt goosebumps up and down his back as his heart thumped loudly, "Can you two stop sucking face and get out here, the twins are here!" Stan cried.

Ford huffed and stood up, ready to yell at his idiot twin. But Bill placed a hand on his chest and made him sit back down, "Calm down."

Ford took a deep breath and stood back up, "Lets not keep them waiting" he said, making to leave the room. Bill grabbed his hand "It's going to be okay Stanford" he said. Ford looked back and gave him a nod "Yeah, it will" he said with a smile.

~

Dipper and Mabel were waiting in the living room when Stanford came in, "GRUNKLE FORD!" Mabel yelled happily, hugging him tightly. Ford chuckled "Oh my, how you two have grown! Dipper my boy! Look at you!" 

Dipper rubbed the back of his neck like a awkward duck "Yeah, had a growth spurt" he said. Bill snorted from the hallway, trying to muffle his laughter as he stayed hidden until Ford wanted him to appear. Ford made them sit down and took a deep breath, "Now, I don't want to alarm you both, but, Bills back." 

Dipper gaped "What!? No!"

"Now now, hang on, let me explain, I found him a few weeks ago, hes human now, and he sort of lost all his memories, then he got them back, anyway, hes been staying here, with me, BILL!" 

Bill came in, "Hey Pine tree, Shooting Star" he said, Dipper screamed and threw his backpack at the demon, it hit him in the forehead and he fell back on to the floor, "OW!" 

Stanford gasped, "Bill! Are you okay!?" he asked, helping him up, Bill rubbed the mark on his forehead, "Good aim Dipper, I'm fine, Ford."

Dipper chuckled "Sorry Bill, reflexes?" he said.

Bill rolled his eyes and Ford put an arm around his neck, hugging the shorter male close to his side, "Theres one more thing" he said. Bill felt Ford's arm tighten around his throat and his eyes widened, "Me and Bill, I uh, we are...." 

Ford struggled to get the words out while Bill gasped for air, Ford subconsciously choking him as his stress rose. His face went red, then slowly turned purple, "We're together" Ford finished, regretting it instantly as Dipper and Mabel gaped, "Like a couple?" Mabel asked.

Ford nodded, "F-Ford!" Bill whispered, tugging at Stanford's arm as spots danced in front of his eyes. Stanford glanced down and gasped, letting him go, "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!" 

Bill rubbed his neck as he was able to breath again and coughed a few times, "Its okay" Bill replied. his voice strained, Stan chuckled. Dipper and Mabel got off the sofa and ran up to their Grunkle, hugging him tightly, "It's okay Grunkle Ford, we still love you, as long as you're happy" Mabel said.

Dipper nodded "You are happy right?" he asked, 

Ford chucked "Yeah."

"Then its fine" Dipper said.

~

"No! I'm always white!"

"But why?" Ford asked, 

Bill crossed his arms "Cause white goes first."

"And you're selfish" Ford said with a smirk.

Bill form went red again and Ford chuckled at the flustered demon, "Look at you being all cute again" Ford taunted, the blush in the demons 'cheeks' deepened and Bill banged his fist on to the chess board. The pieces went flying and then came back, setting themselves up.

"Tea?" Bill asked, trying to change the subject, Ford nodded "Always" he said. 

Bill summoned the tea pot, the eye on it blinking.

After the game Ford was upset, he had planned his own strategy, yet Bill had still won "How do you always win!!??" he asked as Bill did his eye smirk at him. 

"I've been playing for eons Stanford" Bill said, stretching out his hand and flicking his nose, Stanford blushed and gave him a glare. The demon chuckled, "Now whose being adorable?" he asked.