Ask the Lonely

* Can be changed

* Can be changed

CREATOR OF PLOT: cjswonders_xx

TITLE: Ask the Lonely

CAST: Saoirse Ronan* as Maxine (Max) Hunkel

LOVE INTEREST: Garfield Logan*

SEASON: 2

DESCRIPTION:

"Sometimes I believe that no one can fill that emptiness that loneliness leave behind, and I realize that the only person who can fill that emptiness is myself."

SUMMARY:

Maxine Hunkel has never known a life outside of Cadmus Labs, always being a simple experiment for more scientist and doctors to study off of. Never feeling so much as sympathy from the people who have tested on her since she was just a child.

It isn't until another experiment just like her helps her escape that labs and realized how wonderful freedom truly is. Together her and Conner attempt to find themselves and adjust to a world completely unknown to them. It isn't until they help save Jason Todd that they find a family within the new Titans.

EXTRAS:

-Maxine is based off of a character from DC comics of the same name (I would suggest doing a bit of research to add some easter eggs)

-Her powers are based off of wind manipulation so her powers include flight, wind blast, cyclone creations and controlling sound waves.

-Goes by the name of Cylone once she gets her superhero persona

-Got her powers through injection of nanobots

-She is extremely adventurous and slightly reckless as she has never known life outside of Cadmus, however as an effect of so many years of being experimented on she does find it difficult of make human connections. The only person she really trust being Conner.

-There is no romantic relationship between her and Conner only a strong friendship (should be better developed than her relationship with Gar)

-Attracted towards Gar for his kindness towards her, though she doesn't really understand her feelings.

-Didn't have a name went by Subject 147 until she steals a coat from one of the female scientist and take the name from their badge (similar to how Conner gets his name).

-Maxine is meant to be relatively young so about the age of 17