Fatal Hesitation

*means can change

*means can change

CREATOR OF PLOT: cjswonders_xx

TITLE: Fatal Hesitation

CAST: Ana de Armas* as Yolanda Maria Montez

LOVE INTEREST: Kory Anders*

SEASON: 1 or 2

DESCRIPTION:

" Haven't you thought that maybe chasing the wrong thing can make you lose the good things? "

SUMMARY:

Yolanda Montez is an LA based investigative reporter, who's world is turned upside down with the death of her boyfriend Ted Grant. The circumstances of his death were ruled out as unknown, but was a conclusion that Yolanda could not accept and through some investigation she discovers that her boyfriend was the vigilante known as Wildcat, and was killed by the criminal they call Anarky.

A few days later her younger brother, Alejandro, is kidnapped in her place and she makes it her mission to get him back. When she runs into the Titans she takes on the mantel of Wildcat in memory of Ted, and surprisingly becomes a hero she never saw herself as.

EXTRAS:

-Yolanda is based on a character of the same name from DC Comics, I would suggest doing some research in order to understand her character better.

-Yolanda is Latina so please make sure you portray her as such, and if you want to change the faceclaim it must be a Latina actress. She is also bisexual so please make sure that it is represented correctly.

-In the comics she does have powers but it is up to you if you want to include that as part of her character. She already has expert hand to hand combat skills she learned from Ted (aka Wildcat).

-In terms of personality she is very stubborn and is extremely focused on trying to find her brother and to get justice. She is very moral and believes not in revenge but in justice.

- She runs into the Titans while working on a story about lead about her brother.