Chain Reaction

*means can change

*means can change

CREATOR OF PlOT: cjswonders_xx

TITLE: Chain Reaction 

CAST: Emma Stone* as Caitlin Fairchild [aka Red] and Sophia Lillis* as Roxanne (Roxy) Spaulding [aka Freefall] 

LOVE INTERESTS: Hank Hall and Rachel Roth*

SEASON: 2

DESCRIPTION:

" I'm not a perfect sister, but I will always put her above everything else. Including you."

SUMMARY: 

Dr. Caitlin Fairchild is a scientist working along Dr. Eve Watson in the creation of Subject 13, a clone made of the DNA of Superman and Lex Luther, however her real intention is to get enough information to take down Cadmus Laboratories who she suspects are the reason behind her father's disappearance. When Subject 13 escapes containment she and Eve must bring him back by Lex Luther's orders she runs into the newly reformed Titans.

Unable to part with Conner, who she has formed a deep motherly connection with she remains at Titans Towers, and is surprised to find herself at home with people who are a lot like her. Unfortunately, her younger half-sister Roxy also becomes involved, just as one of the Titans greatest enemies reappears with the goal of tearing all the members of the Titans apart. 

EXTRAS: 

-Caitlin (27) and Roxy (17) are half sisters and inherited the meta-human genes from their father, Alex Fairchild who was exposed to radiation from one of his own experiments. Cailtin has super strength while Roxy has the ability to manipulate gravity. (Both girls are based on characters of the same name from DC Comics; would suggest doing some background research). 

-Caitlin is a scientist and relies mostly on her intelligence to get out of situations instead of her powers (in fact she rarely uses them), and Roxy is just as smart and a lot more reckless (uses her powers any chance she gets especially to prank people)

-Personality wise Caitlin is very "by the books" nerdy girl and I would use her mostly for being the scientist/ computer geek of the team. Roxy in a lot of ways is the exact opposite of her sister with a punk personality and always finding ways to get herself into mischief. 

-Initially attempts to hide the fact that she works with the Titans from Roxy, but Roxy being extremely cunning finds out the truth.

-Hank is almost immediately attracted to Caitlin, but she is very oblivious to any of his advances towards her. When it comes to Roxy you can really approach it any way you like, but consider that unlike Cailtin she is very forward. 

-The most important relationship to develop would be the one between Caitlin and Roxy as they have just recently found out about one another after Roxy's mother dies leaving Caitlin as her guardian. 

-Caitlin and Conner have an almost parental relationship as she is the first person her sees when he wakes up from containment ad she helped create him.