Fear Your Sins

*means can change

*means can change

CREATOR OF PLOT: cjswonders_xx

TITLE: Fear Your Sins

CAST: Eliza Gonzalez as Gemini (Gem) de Mille

LOVE INTEREST: Dick Grayson

SEASON: 2

DESCRIPTION: 

" Where there is anger, there is pain hiding underneath."

SUMMARY:

Gemini de Mille is the daughter of one of the greatest mob bosses in Gotham City. Almost becoming more feared than the Maroni and Falcons crime families, that it before her father was killed after an encounter with Batman and Robin when Gemini was a young girl. As a result she blamed Batman and Robin for her father's death and sought revenge in attempting to kill Dick Grayson by infiltrating the original Titans, however before she was able to extract her revenge they discovered her true intentions.

Years later the newly reformed Titans contact her out of desperation to help them take down Deathstroke, a man who she has worked with in the past. Her hate for Slade Wilson being greater than the one she feels for the Titans, especially Dick Grayson,  she reluctantly agrees to rejoin their team to take down the man who seems to be unstoppable. 

EXTRAS:

- Gemini is based on a character of the same name from DC Comics, and I changed her backstory from the comics quite a bit to fit the story, but her motivations are the same. And I would suggest doing a bit of research on her to get to know the character better.

-Gemini's powers in a way are similar to Rita Farr (Elastic's-Girl), but she also has the ability to take on any other human form (again a little research on the character might help). 

-She has a difficult personality, can be considered bitchy, and has a dark sense of humor.  Unlikable to many of the Titans except for Rose and Jason. 

-Because Eiza Gonzalez is Latina it would be nice if you incorporated that aspect into the character. (Her father is Italian and her (dead) mother is Mexican)

-She was a short lived member to the original Titans until the death of Aqualad, when the discovered who she was. 

-The only reason why the Titans contact her is because she worked with Deathstroke before and might help them defeat her. But because of her past with the Titans most of them (especially Donna) are not very welcoming, and there is a lot of tension. 

-At the time they reach out to her she is the head of the De Mille mob family, picking up where her father left off. 

-Would help to have flashbacks of her time infiltrating the original Titans (recommenced but not necessary)

-She still feels hate for Dick Grayson, but her hate for Slade Wilson is greater as he has killed many of the members of her mob family (later discovers it is actually Slade who had a hand in killing her father). 

-Her romance with Dick has to be a slow burn, and a lot of internal conflict should be shown as she should hate herself for starting to develop any sort of feelings for him.