Tumble and Fall

*means can change if given permission by creator

CREATOR OF PLOT: cjswonders_xx

TITLE: Tumble and Fall*

CAST: Kylie Bunbury* as Tula

LOVE INTEREST: Dick Grayson*

SEASON: 2

DESCRIPTION:

"Losing him was like drowning while everyone else around you is breathing."

SUMMARY:

Tula, now the head of The King's Guard is dedicated to her city of Atlantis and the family that took her in when she was just a young girl. It was not easy for her to take up the position that her long time best friend Garth left behind after he decided to leave Atlantis to follow an Amazon, only to get himself killed in the process.

The belief that the dull ache from Garth's death is one the she can now ignore is crushed when Atlantis hears word that Garth's killer, known as Deathstroke has returned. Now the dull ache is turned into a need for revenge that she can no longer ignore. As a result she goes against King Arthur's wishes and goes to the surface to avenge her friend, unfortunately that involves joining forces with the team that calls themselves the Titans.

EXTRAS:

-Tula (aka Aquagirl) is based on a chapter by DC comics of the same name. Her backstory is pretty much the same except for the fact that in the comics her and Garth were lovers and in some versions married. Here they were best friends, because of the already established relationship between him and Donna (but if you want to spice things up and say they dated for a bit you can).

-She is very dedicated to the city of Atlantis and to Arthur and Mera. The only reason why she leaves is to seek revenge and plans to return once she has had it.

-Should be extremely torn between her duty to Atlantis and her growing feelings for Dick.

-Tula should have a tense relationship with Donna, as she partially blames her for Garth's death. And there is known tension between the Amazons and the people of Atlantis.

-Her powers include super strength and durability, unlike Garth she does not have hydrokenisis but because she is Atlantean she has a vulnerability to heat. Also consider that she is the head of The King's Guard so she is an excellent fighter.

-In terms of personality she is very tactical and will always want to thoroughly plan out any move against her enemy. She is also headstrong, but kind when she always herself to be. Once again she is the head of the Atlantean army so take that into consideration when building her personality.