Chapter 4:Ticci Toby

Y/N's POV
I woke up in a bed a hospital bed!I thought I was in the stupid mental hospital again.But then a man that looks like to be 9 ft.tall with no face and in a gentleman suit,and a man in a doctors cloak... "Oh,Good morning Y/N."said the man with no face "I am Slenderman and this is Doctor Smiley we are gonna be taking care of you from now on you are gonna go to my office for a meeting Toby will get you and walk you there.".I said in surprise are these two really gonna do that then I heard Slendermans voice call a boy's name "TICCI TOBY ROGERS!!!!!!"he shouted out loud.Then suddenly a boy about my age with Orange googles and a mouth guard appeared "Yes sir?" As the boy said.Slender started talking again "Y/n this is Toby and from now on you are now gonna stay in his room since he was the one who brought you here.""Really?""Yes."Slenderman said. "Now Toby bring her to your room"He said"Yes sir!Hello my lady~~"he said in a very polite and gentle voice"I am Ticci Toby and from now on you will be sleeping in my room..."he said again he picked me up bridal style "H-hey w-what a-are y-you d-doing?!" I said in shock"Don't worry my lady this is the only way to not get in anyone's way." Toby said laughing.
Toby Rogers?! He has the same name of my boyfriend!N-no it can't be him carrying me he doesn't love me he has that Clockwork woman with him yep it's not him he doesn't DESERVE me anyways....
Toby's POV
It feels so warm feeling her again she still has that same scent like 3 years ago...I hope she knows it's me I hope she knows that I still love her and that I didn't replace her...I will make her mine again...."H-hey Toby..." y/n said"Your my b-boyfriend right it's really you and not someone else right?" I saw a little bit of sadness in her eyes I wonder what happened to her."Yes guess you figured it out...Hehe..." I said worriedly.She bursted out crying and said
"WHY DID YOU REPLACE ME WITH THIS WOMAN WITH CLOCKWORK?!" I stared in shock Clockwork did something her to make her feel like this "What did she say to you?!Did she do anything wrong to you?!Are you alright?!Did she harm you?!"I said shouting as I dashed across the hallway to go to my room as we arrived I asked her again...and I was shocked she gave me envelopes in Clockwork's handwriting as I read the notes I got angry!"CLOCKWORK!!!!" Clockwork went to my room quickly she asked me what I wanted from her then she started flirting with me "Can you care to explain this?!" she stayed in shock she ran passed me and saw Y/n on the bed crying "YOU!ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS?!HOW DID YOU END UP HERE I TOLD YOU TO GET AWAY FROM ME AND TOBY SINCE HE IS MINE!" Clockwork shouted choking Y/n I didn't know what to do....what did Clockwork do to the love of my life?.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo guys hope you like this chapter sorry for the bad word there I had to do it...I hope you guys enjoy My story so far these feeling can't suppress how grateful I am.Thank you again!
                                                      -PlebBiscuit