Chapter 5:The Truth

Toby's POV
I stood in shock as I see Clockwork strangling Y/n I ran and shoved Clockwork out of the way to free Y/n from her hands "Get off her you dirty freak!"I shouted"Why are you doing this to her she has done nothing wrong to you!!!"
"She did do something wrong!She took you away from me and she will pay by making her jealous and make her commit suicide!She doesn't deserve to live she ruined my love life!"Clockwork said in a loud voice for Slender to hear perfectly"Whats going on in here?"asked Slender"Y/n what happened to you?".Y/n didn't respond she just kept shaking and trembling with fear she seem scared or terrified...."N-Natalie?"She said in a very shakily voice"Is that you?""Hmph,looks like the douchebag still remembers me,heh...."Clocky said mysteriously"Its been years since our childhood wasn't it?Uniform Girl..." Uniform Girl?!Uniform Girl?!Why is she calling her that?!She doesn't deserve that name!"It was so long ago those girls used to bully you and besides I saved your life but then you had to take away the love of my life away...Ryan..."Ryan?!Who is this Ryan guy?!How does Y/n know this person?!I stood in shock"Ryan didn't want t-to be with you in the first place...I just....I rejected his confession to me because I know you liked him besides I love Toby more than anyone else in the world.And if you don't want me here hen I won't be here too!"I was way to shocked"H-hey Y/n!Are you sur—""Your Not My Boss Toby!" She ran out of the Mansion and we couldn't chase after her she was way to fast"Y/N!!!!!!" She stopped and stared at me and she was tearing up I never saw her again after that incident...Until....
———————————-—————–——————–
Yo guys it's me again back with another chapter I will be making the next chapter after I publish this so what do you think happened to Y/n after she ran away?Be sure to read the next chapter!
Bye!
-PlebBiscuit