Chapter 7:Meeting Her Once Again

Toby's POV
Y/n killing that just seems wrong to me...
"Well we have to do something about this or else she'll kill all of us..."I said"Well Toby,you could talk to her since you know her the best and besides She Couldn't Harm A Boy She Loves Hmm?" Liu said teasingly he never usually does that he only teases Jeff and Vengey."Well Liu is right Toby we will go hide in the bushes while you talk to her and if she does anything bad we will be there to help you."Vengey added" Thanks Guys I really appreciate it...."
»The Night They Talked«
Y/N's POV
Toby sent me a letter that we needed to talk Heh...that's funny he should be with Clockwork  right now but he wanted to meet me as we met to the meeting spot I got my katana ready in case anyone attacked me when I heard something moving in the bushes then I heard a familiar voice say:
"Wow,Y/n you really were behind the 15 murders last week didn't you?"
When I looked at him I realized it was Toby "What do you want to talk to me about?"
"Let m-me j-just say that we need you Well specifically Slendy needed you he wanted you to become his top proxy since he saw the news last night and wanted you for killing spree's"
"Why would I join you?!I don't like hanging out with people like you!Besides I like being ALONE!".And I didn't want to be with Toby or  Clockwork or any of them besides I know they are all hiding behind the bushes pathetic....I said I'll think about it and left and dropped a piece of paper for Toby to read I hope he knows that my love for him is still there I just don't wanna express it because I have become a cold hearted killer....
————————————————————————
YO GUYS WASSUP WITH A NEW CHAPTER SORRY I HADN'T MADE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF HOMICIDAL LIU X READER I WAS SO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS STORY I APOLOGIZE I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME