Chapter 9:His Daughter?!

Toby's POV
I woke up in the infirmary of the mansion as I saw Dr.Smiley and Dr.Painter(Guys this is my oc I will put a picture of him in my other 'story' which I actually use for announcements and stuff so don't worry)
"Ah,I see you're awake Toby."Dr.Painter said"Slender has something to tell you"
"Oh okay"I said as I got off the bed and then thanked the 2 doctors and hurriedly went to Slenderman's office.
Slenderman's POV
I was in my office waiting for Toby to arrive then I heard a knock on the door
"Excuse me sir?You wanted to see me"I noticed it was Toby but for some reason he didn't stutter weird..."Come In child"I said calmly he walked inside and sat on a chair in front of my desk and we began talking.(Slender is the bold letters and Toby is the normal ones)
"You know Y/n don't you?"
"Yes sir"
"I just wanna say that might shock you..."
"Well?What is it?"
"Y/n is actually my...."
"My what?"
"My Daughter..."
"Y-your D-daughter?!How the f*ck is that possible?!She doesn't look like you at all!!!Besides I-I know that y-you aren't her f-father be-because she looks m-more like the father she used to live with"
"That's what I wanted them to think that she's their daughter..."
"What do you mean sir?"
"I met her mom when we were young she was a beautiful woman she had a bright smile and a kind personality she was always there for me even at times of grief...we got married and then soon had her...she looked like a human and I thought she cheated on me..then she explained that she was a Half Mortal and that she actually has a face she didn't show it because she thought I will think of her not as a monster but after giving birth to Y/n she fell ill and in the end she had died...I didn't know what to do but I had faith that she will live a normal life with that family so I waited until the right time to give her away then I found out that they had a daughter the same age as Y/n so I murdered their real child when she was asleep and replaced her with Y/n...."
Toby sat there quiet thinking the whole situation out...and then said...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof Guys I hope you like the Chapter But I really gotta go update my other story so anyways see ya in the next chapter Bye guys!!!
-
PlebBiscuit