Chapter 8:Joining Us?!

Toby's POV
I saw Y/n run away from me then I noticed she dropped a piece of paper I opened it up as it said:
Dear my Love,
        I just wanna say my love for you is still there,I just cannot express it.I am still mad at you for doing this to me but I will forgive you I  will still put space for you in my heart and I will accept that invitation to me becoming a Creepypasta don't worry dear I won't leave you alone.And also your friends could stop hiding in the bushes it's kinda obvious they are all spying on us because of all the noise hehe...
-
  Y/n L/n
————————————————————————
What?! She still loved me after all this time,I fell to the ground silent I froze I didn't know she loved me that much...everyone appeared out of the bushes and before I knew it...I passed out.
Y/n's POV
I felt my heart rush as I saw Toby faint but I couldn't help him or else they will know I am here I saw the proxies get up close to him to see how he is seems like they were shocked so Slender carried Toby back to the mansion with his tentacles/tendrils.I couldn't follow them so I just went home and went to bed...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol sorry this chapter was short ehehehe I was making this while I was eating waffles and reading a Ticci Toby x Reader story XD I was so caught up on the story I forgot about it well I might not publish a story tomorrow I am going back to my grandmothers hometown to visit some of my dead relatives see y'all in the next Chapter!
-
  PLEBBISCUIT