Chapter 10:I Will Take Care Of Her

Okay this Chapter will be long and I made the picture up there but the art doesn't belong to me and shoutout to my best friend silvestermarie check out her story "Mixmatches:Show and Tell (SCP x Reader" and I saw her stories are so long and I was like "this is gonna be a long day so a long chapter huehuehue~~" Anyways this will be more than 800 words.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
——————————————————————
Y/n's POV
3:24 am
I woke up to the sound of my window tapping when I woke up I saw Toby in my window he had a note it said:Can you let me in?
Well I didn't have a choice or else he'll break my window I let him in he was shaking for God knows how long he has been out there he went in my bed and put my blanket on top of him and said he'll be staying here until I move to Slender Mansion...
Toby's POV
I was laying in Y/n's bed while she was down at the kitchen making breakfast it was still 4:26 am and she was already eating well it might be because of me anyways I was sitting there thinking of what Slender said to me...
~flashback~
"Toby please take care of Y/n for me I know you know her more than me I really need my daughter to be okay I don't want her to end up like her brother..."
"Yes sir I won't let you and Tyler(Dr.Painter(Dr.Painter is my oc btw))down"
"Good now go to her home and stay there until she moves in here"
~end of flashback~
Y/n's POV
I was making waffles in the kitchen since I knew Toby would like that Wait...WHAT?!Why am I making waffles at 4 in the morning?!Well to late I'm already making food...
"TOBY!FOOD IS READY!!!"I shouted from down below I heard noise...running...footsteps running to my direction"I SMELL WAFFLES!!!!!" Toby shouted as he ran downstairs and fell on top of me"Mhm!!!You smell like waffles Y/n!!And it smells delicious"
While we were in that type of position I was in a very awkward spot with my own ex-boyfriend or maybe still my boyfriend but...oh well.And he smelled of blood and waffles...
"OKAY YOU PERVERT GET OFF ME!!"I said in a loud tone of voice which made Toby surprised"Oh!S-Sorry Y/n!"He said his usual tone of voice(P.S I don't wanna make Toby stutter because it is a lot of work lol) it was like the answer he said when I confessed to him when we were 13(lol why such a young age btw if you wanna know me and silvestermarie's age we are..well you'll know in the end of this story so...your senpai's story..JK LOL)but that was 4 years ago besides...when Toby got off me I asked him a question"Toby a-are w-we s-still d-dating?""Well now that you mention it yeah I think we still are hehe..."I ran up to him and hugged him in the tightest way as possible"D-don't leave me ever again"I whispered."D-dont w-worry..I won't I'll stay by your side darling"Toby said gently and kissed my head"NOW COME ON WE HAVE TO EAT WAFFLES!!!!"I giggled in response.We then ate our breakfast and then went back to bed
(A/n:NO LEMONS)of course I let Toby sleep on the couch because there is NO WAY I would let him sleep with me after all the things we have gone through and yep we are still in a relationship.
~timeskip brought to you by my other best friend recording me with her camera lol~
(F*ck this Sh*t I'm out I am too tired but I have to keep going)
Toby's POV
I woke up to a sound of cooking I see Y/n cooking breakfast again "Y/n why are you making breakfast again?" I asked "Come on Toby I'm making lunch""Wait...what time is it?"I asked confused"It's 11:30 am"
11:30 am?!11:30 am?!I slept for that long?!
*sneeze*"Seems like you caught a cold for being outside for a long time"she said in that soft tone voice"Don't worry I won't be going anywhere...Well maybe to the grocery store...I have to get snacks and drinks father is coming here tonight to check on the both of us.Now I'm done cooking I have to go to the Grocery store now you can fix up your food and eat.See you later."She kissed my forehead and went off to the grocery store.I stayed there laying down and got surprised Wait....Father?Wait Slenderman?!How does she know?!
Y/n's POV
As I walked to the grocery store I couldn't help but wonder when Toby would realize I said that my father Slenderman will be coming to visit us well it was kind of obvious I have tentacles just like him.(If your asking how I Dunno tbh I just made it up ehehehe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like the long chapter I had so much fun making this and if there are any mistakes please tell me so that I could fix it.Bye!!!
Yeah I am not telling my age Lol